Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

NTinformaniac, will these be released on the west coast this time?

because last time they were released, it was like an east coast exclusive

Awesome news, these are far better than all the balck foam 1s that released this year. One of my favorites behind the pennys and the red foam pros.

Hiaght
eek.gif
pimp.gif

they better come to the west this time. i missed out last time and dont intend on that happening again. ive wanted these shoes for far too long

For those that seem to be confused, the black Foamposite Max (Duncan's) came out around the same time, a few weeks later and were retail at $180. Thatmight be the caus eof some confusion. It was for my sister who bought me the Max instead of Pro while I was in Jamaica
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nike stop it! Seriously it no longer funny, Invent some new#*%*@ and stop whoring out all the dam retros.

WTF IS THIS ABOUT...I ONLY WORE MY PAIR ONCE...BRING THEM OUT TWO YEARS LATER...BUT THEY WONT GIVE US BLUE PRO'S...OR THEGREAT PEARL COLORWAY...NOT TOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS ONE....

Nice but pass. Foam One's or no Foams at all. Cool that those who want these can get them now, though.

j o 19, where's "II: Bruce Kilgore" in your sig?

^^WHEN I FIRST MADE THE SIG THERE WAS LIKE A FOUR LINE MAX OR SOMETHING THAT STOPPED ME FROM PUTTING IT IN THERE...

Theyre pros, of course theres a swoosh. Either ya'll just started buying foamposites in 07' or wore the og's for 10 years straight, but ^these makeup 95% of the existing foamposite market.

COPPED...... Im going to need 2 more jobs.... First the Countdown Packs..... Then Flightposites..... Then Foam Pros..... Im going to have to do some intensebudgeting

Back
Top Bottom