Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

HOW many times must I say....dudes come in here talking about confirmed and all that...
THESE r not releasing..go get some OGs

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

thats foul, it'd be a shame if NYC doesn't see these
smh.gif
word, a Baltimore release? are you serious?

Ive seen 3 ppl with these in B-more.....in the same day. I didnt ask where they got em cause im not a beast and wasnt sure if they legit or not, but they didlook authentic. havent seem them in any stores yet though

Personally I really don't care if these shoes drop or not. I like them enough to cop if they did drop but I'm not feenin for these when my money iscurrently tied up the next 2 months on other shoes.

I was in downtown BK and did not see any signs of the silver foams, I'm pretty sure they woulda had by now if they were supposed to drop in May.

it would be funny if this turned out to be the biggest rumor since like xmas of 07 cuz i been hearing rumors since and no comfirmation..............wasnt gunnacop anyway got my blue pennys....................they need to bring back the voltages or pearls

Hopefully these do release, because I know people in DC are excited for this release. However, they could be scrapped like the QS AJ VI's (which wouldsuck).

Back
Top Bottom