Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

If anyone in the NYC area has a car to travel I know a place that has the shoes now.

and that store is?

and thanks for the update beenie, i need DR. jays on 34th 2 get theses

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

If anyone in the NYC area has a car to travel I know a place that has the shoes now.

and that store is?

and thanks for the update beenie, i need DR. jays on 34th 2 get theses

if you got a car and can pick me up i'll tell you on the way there

naw im at work, my younger brother has the car right now, he would have picked them up for me. can you PM the store 2 me?

naw im at work, my younger brother has the car right now, he would have picked them up for me. can you PM the store 2 me?
and then i dont get my shoes ?

What does that do for me ?

i also believe your the same size as me if you want to have your younger brother pick me up then you will get your pair

To my recollection, they're carbon copies of the first retro, but nike retro has been very fickle in recent years.

and then i got get my shoes

i also believe your the same size as me if you want have your younger brother pick me up

Game recognize game yo, I feel you, do what you gotta do. but yea I'm for sure my brother isn't gonna pick up some dude he doesn't know, andarene't you in BK, is the store in BK? but thanks anywayz,
lol and how do you know i wear you size? what size are you? and do you know if its a CLEAR SOLE?

I beliveve your a size 9 or 9.5 right ?

I dont know if there is a clear sole
to me it dont make much difference.

If you where able to pick me up we would both be good for a pair.

yea a 9 or 9.5. thanks for the info, but im at work. hopefully we both get our pairs. Good luck and good looks.

yea a 9 or 9.5. thanks for the info, but im at work. hopefully we both get our pairs. Good luck and good looks.

thanks
you to sorry for being a dope

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

is the store spicy action? if so smh @ dudes prices i hate that store

screw that store i dont shop there anymore

besides that shop is going to be NO WHERE NEAR RETAIL

some of you guys need to exchange phone numbers because all that secret hussh stuff is lame, you want a spot, i got one.
Get Set
718 859 2720
2131 nostrand avenue
bklyn ny 11210
they are charging $180 from what ive heard & they also got the olympic 6's
your welcome

sorry for the big words but just got a place that is selling them

PACKERSHOES IN JERSEY CITY NJ.. RIGHT THROUGH TEH HOLLAND TUNNEL..
OR THEIR STORE IN TEANECK... WHICH IS RIGHT OVER THE GW BRIDGE...
JERSEY CITY DEF HAS THEM IN STOCK... CALL THE TEANECK STORE IF YOU PLAN ON GOING THEIR
BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF THE GOT THEM IN YET. WWW.PACKERSHOES.COM

PACKERSHOES IN JERSEY CITY (RIGHT THROUGH HOLLAND TUNNEL) AND TEANECK (RIGHT OVER GW BRIDGE)
HAS THEM IN STOCK. WWW.PACKERSHOES.COM THEY ALSO ARE TAKING PHONEORDERS.
JERSEY CITY.. 2012222115
TEANECK.. 2018372022

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

some of you guys need to exchange phone numbers because all that secret hussh stuff is lame, you want a spot, i got one.
Get Set
718 859 2720
2131 nostrand avenue
bklyn ny 11210
they are charging $180 from what ive heard & they also got the olympic 6's
your welcome
I hear you BK. it is lame thanks though man. NT'ers helping out NT'ers thats great

Sorry for the "stockroom" pic. Just wanted to prove that these did have a black sole for anyone trying to find a pair. I'm no reseller so youcan't get them directly from me.
34qn1c8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom