Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

^Me too...my pearls are in excellent shape but I'm gonna need another pair or close to it for good measure...so has it been confirmed that these will be ageneral release? quickstrike?

Originally Posted by purpleTc

the foams will be around a bit longer than the packs
haha, not around my way if there a quickstrike, last time they release around my way, (D.M.V) they sold out the same morning.

i was fortunate enough to grab my pair, depending on where you live will determine how the foams sell, i know around here foams go like jays

LMAO at dudes posting who dont care because they already had this from a few years back. this is meant for us who do care or people who would like another.

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

Originally Posted by purpleTc

the foams will be around a bit longer than the packs
haha, not around my way if there a quickstrike, last time they release around my way, (D.M.V) they sold out the same morning.

i was fortunate enough to grab my pair, depending on where you live will determine how the foams sell, i know around here foams go like jays

Preach. In the D.M.V, we don't play around with foams. They sell faster than jordans

^sick avy
pimp.gif

I'm not really a ZMAOF fan but for those that are interested I saw some guy in between classes wearing them. I'm in NYC btw, so I don't know ifthey started selling them early or what.

these are wack!

ok, maybe not wack, but definitely boring. these are an easy pass.

only foamposite ONE's, thank you.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom