Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

damn i had a choice between these and the dooms last year in footlocker and i walked out with the dooms... i was happy but i still had a place in my heart forthese ... I CANT WAIT
glasses.gif

08 gets better and better for flightposite/foam lovers. Still wish there was more
info on the reverse OG colorway of the Foam pros if they are really being considered

^^ The og foam pros were white with a black swoosh. The reverse would be the Dr Dooms-- Black with a white swoosh.

I just remembered last time I was home, one spot on Fulton had my size for $350. I was so so tempted to cop my Foamposite grail, but that woulda been hurt. NowI can cop two for that price, maybe less.

Had to settle for these in a bigger size last time (Only paid $100 for em though at Shoe City), I'm getting these though. Are they gonna be $170 or $200

dam people still doubt nt infomatic... dam...

hes one of the few ppl that still come here and give info...

please dont chase him away like ya did with everyone else that dropped info...

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

^^ The og foam pros were white with a black swoosh. The reverse would be the Dr Dooms-- Black with a white swoosh. "

That's not the one's i'm talking about at all. And no, the dooms aren't the reverse. The reverse colorway is white based i believe, blue andblack accents. The shoe was never in production, i just heard it from an employee at the store Major in DC. Trust, i know about foams (it's kinda a forceof habit here in the dc urea)

Kind soon for these ain't it?

So be it, my wallet is about to be seriously damaged...

Originally Posted by a12ware89

calm down, i was just asking a question, lord knows how many times i've gotten my hopes up and nothing happend, so i asked for confirmation.

Your signature is offensive. Very offensive.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Definately cant wait to pick these up this time. BTW Da Doc...whos that in ur avy?

Angel Lola Love, you don't recognize the$!++?

She's been on the cover of King and in XXL. She's also appeared in videos for 50 and Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom