Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

^

i hope they release it as a foam one

^ EXACTLY what I was thinking. These would be fire withOUT the swoosh and WITH a translucent sole like the penny's.
If they were like that = INSTANTANEOUS cop.

but if they're what i think they are...
sick.gif

Yeah, if these had a clear sole, and no swoosh, and maybe some speckled print, and maybe a gum sole, and plastic wing tabs... then these would be aninstantaneous cop... like this though... hell naww

Haha
2 for me, and the rest of the regular joe's happy that nike threw us a bone.

Yeah, if these had a clear sole, and no swoosh, and maybe some speckled print, and maybe a gum sole, and plastic wing tabs... then these would be an instantaneous cop... like this though... hell naww
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If these were releasing as a Foam One I'd be scrambling to get some cash together. That would be sick! Instead of a straight clear sole though, I think itwould be hot if they did a smoked clear sole. For that matter, even a plain black sole would be fine by me.

Man, this would be so sick.

are these gonna be released today? checked on nike.com an there's nothing up there so far? Gonna have to hit the mall up tomorrow...

I'm going to call my boutique tomorrow with the QS account. They also got the Penny Foam ones last year. Hopefully they have some sort of info.

None of my peeps at stores with Tier 0, urban, QS, or any other type of account have heard of these being dropped.

If stores haven't ordered them, where are they going to appear from?

^^^^co-sign on the smoked clear sole. speakin' of clear soles, i noticed a few weeks back that the all black foamposite ones have a translucent blackoutsole.(gotta put it up to some light tho.) i thought i wuz trippin' for a minute but the black upper makes it looks like a solid black outsole. y'allshould check it out.(those who have em)

went to footlocker today an the guy told me that their scheduled to come this month but not today...maybe their coming out this weekend or later on...
ohwell.gif

so that guy told u thery r officailly coming out did he look like he knew what u were talkn bout when u asked about the shoes

I just called my boutique and she said the person who ordered the shoes this month didn't order or hear anything about these. What's going on here
nerd.gif

thats what the guy told me when i went into footlocker today in the morning...he seemed like he knew what he was talking about..he told me that footlocker andchamps was getting the foams but that he didn't know the exact release date. supposedly this month there gonna drop... sorry wish i could be of morehelp...

My local shop owner who Im cool with said he should be getting them in, like I said a page or so ago....Said hed hit me up too soon as they came in, so soon asI hear/scoop them up ill be posting...(im sure you guys will do the same)

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

I just called my boutique and she said the person who ordered the shoes this month didn't order or hear anything about these. What's going on here
nerd.gif
We established it was a hoax...no foamss....zf95s 96s and flights...thas it

Back
Top Bottom