Silver to $250 an oz...

been wanting to buy it for a bit now, was looking into it when it was steady around $31-32 now its up a few more dollars.

not sure about $250 but i can see it hitting $50 in a year.

been wanting to buy it for a bit now, was looking into it when it was steady around $31-32 now its up a few more dollars.

not sure about $250 but i can see it hitting $50 in a year.

I bought in at 16... Sitting ok now at 37, but with the federal reserve printing press at full steam to go along with more wars ,higher gas prices(6-7/gal) and other uncertainties and wildcards out there, 250 is conservative ....

I bought in at 16... Sitting ok now at 37, but with the federal reserve printing press at full steam to go along with more wars ,higher gas prices(6-7/gal) and other uncertainties and wildcards out there, 250 is conservative ....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

gas going to $6-7/gallon? you been watching Fox News boy?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

gas going to $6-7/gallon? you been watching Fox News boy?

Back
Top Bottom