Silver to $250 an oz...

wanted to buy two 10 oz bars but ehh its just not enough, sure its cheap and can hold onto it for a long time but i would need a few grand to actually make some money
30t6p3b.gif

wanted to buy two 10 oz bars but ehh its just not enough, sure its cheap and can hold onto it for a long time but i would need a few grand to actually make some money
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I bought in at 16... Sitting ok now at 37, but with the federal reserve printing press at full steam to go along with more wars ,higher gas prices(6-7/gal) and other uncertainties and wildcards out there, 250 is conservative ....

gas going to $6-7/gallon? you been watching Fox News boy?

No i do not... I don't have access to mainstream media outlets on my television. There are quite a few things you can do to enlightening your situation and become a little more savvy of the times we currently live in.

Originally Posted by nine point five

I bought in at 16... Sitting ok now at 37, but with the federal reserve printing press at full steam to go along with more wars ,higher gas prices(6-7/gal) and other uncertainties and wildcards out there, 250 is conservative ....

gas going to $6-7/gallon? you been watching Fox News boy?

No i do not... I don't have access to mainstream media outlets on my television. There are quite a few things you can do to enlightening your situation and become a little more savvy of the times we currently live in.

OP you been telling us about buying gold/silver for a min.

I think i am gonan follow your lead on this this next paycheck DevilDog

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

This.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

This.

Originally Posted by Noskey

What's a good site to buy silver?

Apmex or Kitco are the ones I buy from if purchasing online...

Good lookin out. I'll take an interest and do some research on this. If I like what I see, I'll invest what I can.

Originally Posted by Noskey

What's a good site to buy silver?

Apmex or Kitco are the ones I buy from if purchasing online...

Good lookin out. I'll take an interest and do some research on this. If I like what I see, I'll invest what I can.

Back
Top Bottom