Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by ramp locals

worst is yet to come

cats gonna be in da club FLOSSIN that silver.....
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by FOG

I thought this thread was about haze kush

can you still cop haze in nyc ?
it dont matter 

i aint smoke in 24 days 

all there is out on the street is sour 

but yea if sliver is that high in price 

things are really messed up 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by FOG

I thought this thread was about haze kush

can you still cop haze in nyc ?
it dont matter 

i aint smoke in 24 days 

all there is out on the street is sour 

but yea if sliver is that high in price 

things are really messed up 

there are three price targets silver can hit. 125. 250 and 550. ive been buying silver when it was 13 an oz and gold when it was 900. but to the people buying gold and silver. its an investment but your also trading in fake money for REAL money.

there are three price targets silver can hit. 125. 250 and 550. ive been buying silver when it was 13 an oz and gold when it was 900. but to the people buying gold and silver. its an investment but your also trading in fake money for REAL money.

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I bought in at 16... Sitting ok now at 37, but with the federal reserve printing press at full steam to go along with more wars ,higher gas prices(6-7/gal) and other uncertainties and wildcards out there, 250 is conservative ....

gas going to $6-7/gallon? you been watching Fox News boy?
gas can go up to 9 dollars a gallon. we are losing friends in the middle east that provide us cheap oil.

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I bought in at 16... Sitting ok now at 37, but with the federal reserve printing press at full steam to go along with more wars ,higher gas prices(6-7/gal) and other uncertainties and wildcards out there, 250 is conservative ....

gas going to $6-7/gallon? you been watching Fox News boy?
gas can go up to 9 dollars a gallon. we are losing friends in the middle east that provide us cheap oil.

Back
Top Bottom