Silver to $250 an oz...

since last update
Silver @ 18.55 down from $1.28
Gold @ 1229.70 down from 1295.30

I think gold with bottom out at $1135 and silver at $16.47. But I have a feeling silver will bottom out at $15.

^ You won't say that to my face b
roll.gif

since last update
Silver @ 18.55 down from $1.28
Gold @ 1229.70 down from 1295.30

I think gold with bottom out at $1135 and silver at $16.47. But I have a feeling silver will bottom out at $15.
[COLOR=#red]
UGH! Wish Silver would hit $18, heavens, $15 would make me cry! I want to buy MOAR! :smh: Some nice pics in here btw! [/COLOR]

Last edited:
I bought in at 16... Sitting ok now at 37, but with the federal reserve printing press at full steam to go along with more wars ,higher gas prices(6-7/gal) and other uncertainties and wildcards out there, 250 is conservative ....

[COLOR=#red]You, good sir, were definitely ahead of your time... I pray the Fed keeps printing, and printing, and :pimp: at buying in at $16... I bought in at around 19-23[/COLOR]

can someone school me real quick....

should I buy gold or silver as a long term investment?

Is there a site I should look to buying from?

Is there a gold/silver company that makes the bars that I should buy from?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge but I'm interested in this....

can someone school me real quick....

should I buy gold or silver as a long term investment?

Is there a site I should look to buying from?

Is there a gold/silver company that makes the bars that I should buy from?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge but I'm interested in this....

[COLOR=#red]- Long term
- Apmex is my favorite, but I bought from SilverGoldBull and Goldmart also, but nothing beats the speed of Apmex
- Apmex makes nice bars of their own I believe
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember seeing this thread 3 years ago when silver was at like $40. You guys were all being a bunch of condescending ***** and acting like the whole US currency was gonna tank leaving your silver worth over $250 :lol: . Now 3 years later, I guess your investments have just become "longer term" :rofl:

:lol:

True. I thought I was gonna CAKE! And then... I got a divorce and lost my silver any cot damn way. *shrugs

I stopped buying into that conspriacy crap when I noticed it all came with a product to buy to "protect" you from the impending doom. No different than preachers selling reserved seats in heaven.

[COLOR=#red]Anyone buying something as metals and expecting to flip it in a matter of weeks is an idiot. :rofl: This is for the long haul, boys.[/COLOR]

I intended to hold on to mine, but that didn't quite pan out. I still think all of the hype behind gold and silver 5 or so years ago when I copped was manipulated and capitalized on fear of an economic collapse for the most part.

I intended to hold on to mine, but that didn't quite pan out. I still think all of the hype behind gold and silver 5 or so years ago when I copped was manipulated and capitalized on fear of an economic collapse for the most part.

the fed is STILL printing over 80 billion a month. that causes inflation because it expanded the money supply. it just happens to flow to the stock market, housing, and foods. (packages of food getting smaller and price going up. those 100 calorie packs is just that, they dont give a damn about you dieting and thats some good marketing) they are also manipulating the price of gold and silver down.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...ing-worse-than-libor-bafin-s-koenig-says.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember seeing this thread 3 years ago when silver was at like $40. You guys were all being a bunch of condescending ***** and acting like the whole US currency was gonna tank leaving your silver worth over $250 :lol: . Now 3 years later, I guess your investments have just become "longer term" :rofl:

Yep, I was one of the ones talking about how great gold and silver are. Oh well, I'm still a believer that PMs will go higher but the stock market is doing so well right now so I believe the money is being poured into stocks. Once the stock market falters, I think PMs will move back up.

Back
Top Bottom