Silver to $250 an oz...

Just bought 3 ounces off apmex. Starting off slow, hoping to have around 50 by the end of the year. Is that site one of the better ones to order from?

Just bought 3 ounces off apmex. Starting off slow, hoping to have around 50 by the end of the year. Is that site one of the better ones to order from?

NT finally on the ball
pimp.gif

props to Devildog
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
for putting me on though, being persistent about it got me thinking.

NT finally on the ball
pimp.gif

props to Devildog
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
for putting me on though, being persistent about it got me thinking.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by andycrazn

So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.
ummm gold is money? there is more gold above ground but isnt there ALOT more fiat money in circulation today then back in the 80s?

Gold WAS money, but thats irrelevant.  Gold is no more viable as a currency than paper.  Gold has little value beyond it's industrial uses.  Both would be/are fiat money.

There is alot more credit/debt in the system but not much more money actually in circulation, but again thats irrelevant.

This is the by far the most ridiculous and most ill informed thing I probably ever read. You sir are ******ed.

Gold has "little" value.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah
laugh.gif
... where at??? i heard they wanted a silver and gold standard in utah recently.. 
HLS is watching

[h3]http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/82597.html[/h3]
[h3]Who Are the REAL Terrorists?[/h3]
Posted by Bill Anderson on March 19, 2011 10:16 PM

So, 67-year-old Bernard von NotHaus faces what essentially will be a life sentence in prison for creating silver coins (in other words, coins made from something other than the government’s pop metal), and the federal prosecutor, Anne Tompkins, declares:
Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism. While these forms of anti-government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country. We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption, and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government.

So, the government which deliberately inflates the currency, thus engaging in a form of stealing from people who have monetary assets, and they call a man who makes a silver coin a terrorist? Mr. NotHaus never forced anyone to accept his “money,

Originally Posted by andycrazn

So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.
ummm gold is money? there is more gold above ground but isnt there ALOT more fiat money in circulation today then back in the 80s?

Gold WAS money, but thats irrelevant.  Gold is no more viable as a currency than paper.  Gold has little value beyond it's industrial uses.  Both would be/are fiat money.

There is alot more credit/debt in the system but not much more money actually in circulation, but again thats irrelevant.

This is the by far the most ridiculous and most ill informed thing I probably ever read. You sir are ******ed.

Gold has "little" value.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah
laugh.gif
... where at??? i heard they wanted a silver and gold standard in utah recently.. 
HLS is watching

[h3]http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/82597.html[/h3]
[h3]Who Are the REAL Terrorists?[/h3]
Posted by Bill Anderson on March 19, 2011 10:16 PM

So, 67-year-old Bernard von NotHaus faces what essentially will be a life sentence in prison for creating silver coins (in other words, coins made from something other than the government’s pop metal), and the federal prosecutor, Anne Tompkins, declares:
Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism. While these forms of anti-government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country. We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption, and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government.

So, the government which deliberately inflates the currency, thus engaging in a form of stealing from people who have monetary assets, and they call a man who makes a silver coin a terrorist? Mr. NotHaus never forced anyone to accept his “money,

Not a bad idea to have some precious metals but for the most part they are to keep pace with inflation and not necessarily an investment. It sure beats holding cash though and for people that do not know much about investments, it is a good idea.

Not a bad idea to have some precious metals but for the most part they are to keep pace with inflation and not necessarily an investment. It sure beats holding cash though and for people that do not know much about investments, it is a good idea.

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

1. what site is best to buy from?
2. I read that guide, are the 1 OZ silver coins the best option?
3. Anyone on NT find the lowest priced site yet? (i know we huntin)

thanks in advance

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by thejrob

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

thanks in advance

1. Apmex or kitco.. Apmex is a little cheaper. Depending on what u buy.2. 1 oz is cool but 10 oz bars can come in handy as well...3. ???? Always hunting for lowest prices. Sometimes I gotta take it to the streets

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

thanks in advance

1. Apmex or kitco.. Apmex is a little cheaper. Depending on what u buy.2. 1 oz is cool but 10 oz bars can come in handy as well...3. ???? Always hunting for lowest prices. Sometimes I gotta take it to the streets

Originally Posted by cguy610

Silver has doubled in the past yr. Inflation isn't at 100 percent. Silver can make you rich my friend... It has the longest Intristic value known to man. Fiat currency is primarily made digitally. The outlook for the next few yrs is deficits more quantiatative easing(printing $) and higher taxes. Fiat currency cannot compete with 6000 yr history.

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

thanks in advance
1. i buy off scottsdale. fast and i love their logo. i use kitco to sell gold at times cause i got krugerrands.
2. 1 oz is good if %+%+ hits the fan cause thats enough to buy food for a few days. BUT i hate 1 oz cause it has the highest premiums. i stick to 10z and 100z. you will notice the more you buy the cheaper it is.
3. scottsdale lol

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

thanks in advance
1. i buy off scottsdale. fast and i love their logo. i use kitco to sell gold at times cause i got krugerrands.
2. 1 oz is good if %+%+ hits the fan cause thats enough to buy food for a few days. BUT i hate 1 oz cause it has the highest premiums. i stick to 10z and 100z. you will notice the more you buy the cheaper it is.
3. scottsdale lol

Back
Top Bottom