Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Not a bad idea to have some precious metals but for the most part they are to keep pace with inflation and not necessarily an investment. It sure beats holding cash though and for people that do not know much about investments, it is a good idea.

Silver has doubled in the past yr. Inflation isn't at 100 percent. Silver can make you rich my friend... It has the longest Intristic value known to man. Fiat currency is primarily made digitally. The outlook for the next few yrs is deficits more quantiatative easing(printing $) and higher taxes. Fiat currency cannot compete with 6000 yr history.

Originally Posted by thejrob

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

1. what site is best to buy from?
2. I read that guide, are the 1 OZ silver coins the best option?
3. Anyone on NT find the lowest priced site yet? (i know we huntin)

thanks in advance
1. i buy off scottsdale. fast and i love their logo. i use kitco to sell gold at times cause i got krugerrands.
2. 1 oz is good if !@+$ hits the fan cause thats enough to buy food for a few days. BUT i hate 1 oz cause it has the highest premiums. i stick to 10z and 100z. you will notice the more you buy the cheaper it is.
3. scottsdale lol

Originally Posted by thejrob

I really like this idea.

a few questions:

1. what site is best to buy from?
2. I read that guide, are the 1 OZ silver coins the best option?
3. Anyone on NT find the lowest priced site yet? (i know we huntin)

thanks in advance
1. i buy off scottsdale. fast and i love their logo. i use kitco to sell gold at times cause i got krugerrands.
2. 1 oz is good if !@+$ hits the fan cause thats enough to buy food for a few days. BUT i hate 1 oz cause it has the highest premiums. i stick to 10z and 100z. you will notice the more you buy the cheaper it is.
3. scottsdale lol

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Not a bad idea to have some precious metals but for the most part they are to keep pace with inflation and not necessarily an investment. It sure beats holding cash though and for people that do not know much about investments, it is a good idea.

Silver has doubled in the past yr. Inflation isn't at 100 percent. Silver can make you rich my friend... It has the longest Intristic value known to man. Fiat currency is primarily made digitally. The outlook for the next few yrs is deficits more quantiatative easing(printing $) and higher taxes. Fiat currency cannot compete with 6000 yr history.
il add that fiat ALWAYS failed throughout history. they usually have a 38 year average life span. we are due for that failure soon enough but what is keeping our currency going is the world reserve status. i mean we left the gold standard in the 70s so yea........
buying gold and silver is like saying big F U to banks and government. its undervalued by the manipulation that goes on with gold and silver cause the nice government men needs it to go down.

oh and for the people that think that theres no inflation. look at the food you buy and what not or the food you get at the restaurants. you will either notice a decrease in quality, service or portion. thats value deflation so that you pay the same price but get less. or you pay x% more for the same food but people notice that more than the value deflation thing. word to bags of chips having nothing but flavored air in it in the future

il add that fiat ALWAYS failed throughout history. they usually have a 38 year average life span. we are due for that failure soon enough but what is keeping our currency going is the world reserve status. i mean we left the gold standard in the 70s so yea........
buying gold and silver is like saying big F U to banks and government. its undervalued by the manipulation that goes on with gold and silver cause the nice government men needs it to go down.

oh and for the people that think that theres no inflation. look at the food you buy and what not or the food you get at the restaurants. you will either notice a decrease in quality, service or portion. thats value deflation so that you pay the same price but get less. or you pay x% more for the same food but people notice that more than the value deflation thing. word to bags of chips having nothing but flavored air in it in the future

heres a little bit of my pick ups

2urt7wm.jpg

2qwlbg0.jpg

I've been holding this since 2006 and got it cheap. I'm pretty sure my money has more than doubled by now.

I have a nice chunk of change invested elsewhere and am wondering if I should buy more silver before everybody jumps on the bandwagon...

I've been holding this since 2006 and got it cheap. I'm pretty sure my money has more than doubled by now.

I have a nice chunk of change invested elsewhere and am wondering if I should buy more silver before everybody jumps on the bandwagon...

brolic nice! just think about it this way. gold and silver is underinvested so even if you have just 1 ounce you are ahead of A LOT of people

brolic nice! just think about it this way. gold and silver is underinvested so even if you have just 1 ounce you are ahead of A LOT of people

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^ Nice. I never seen those coins before. Might get those just for shape variation
laugh.gif

Only thing that gets me is the shipping.....always takes so long and cost so much
frown.gif

The 160 ounces STILL on its way for 2 weeks now
grin.gif

Hopefully by the end of this year we'll both reach our goal, and so will the price
glasses.gif
THOSE COINS ARE MADE BY THE US MINT... ASE OR AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES.. THEY HAVE A 5-7 DOLLAR PREMIUM PER COIN. 

^ Nice. I never seen those coins before. Might get those just for shape variation
laugh.gif

Only thing that gets me is the shipping.....always takes so long and cost so much
frown.gif

grin.gif

Hopefully by the end of this year we'll both reach our goal, and so will the price
glasses.gif
THOSE COINS ARE MADE BY THE US MINT... ASE OR AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES.. THEY HAVE A 5-7 DOLLAR PREMIUM PER COIN. 

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif
thats what sucks about coins. they got a higher premium than bars. i copped a few and got one in my wallet for emergencies.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif
thats what sucks about coins. they got a higher premium than bars. i copped a few and got one in my wallet for emergencies.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif

IF SELLING PRIVATELY THOSE PREMIUM DO APPLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND... NOT SO MUCH WITH THE BARS.... I GOT SOME UNCIRCULATED AUSTRAILIAN KOOKS IN MINT CONDITION THEY HITTING FOR 6-10 OVER SPOT EASY ON EBAY.. 

Originally Posted by andycrazn

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif

IF SELLING PRIVATELY THOSE PREMIUM DO APPLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND... NOT SO MUCH WITH THE BARS.... I GOT SOME UNCIRCULATED AUSTRAILIAN KOOKS IN MINT CONDITION THEY HITTING FOR 6-10 OVER SPOT EASY ON EBAY.. 

Devildog what would you say is a good amount to try to get by the end of the year for someone just starting out? I bought 3 of the 1 ounce apmex bars last night, should I stick with those or just save and get a 10 ounce bar?

Devildog what would you say is a good amount to try to get by the end of the year for someone just starting out? I bought 3 of the 1 ounce apmex bars last night, should I stick with those or just save and get a 10 ounce bar?

Back
Top Bottom