Simps who comment on a hot girls emo status of facebook

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

"Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again"

roll.gif
Thats really gay Penny.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20 simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are really nice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting her depressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..not putting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.
Idk you might be able to answer your own question. You acting kind of like them right now. Don't post anything like this again.
real talk.
threadstarter getting bent out of shape over facebook...sites like facebook/myspace are built for woman. Dude just ran to Niketalk to do his own version of"omg, becky wont give me attention on facebook because other guys are talking to her"

A few words of encouragement isnt bad. Saying something nice so that she will feel better doesnt automatically mean they wanna bag.

But writing a poem is OD

i just SMH.....i privately simp when im runnin game knowin damn well i dont give a .... bout this chick.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20 simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are really nice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting her depressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..not putting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.
Idk you might be able to answer your own question. You acting kind of like them right now. Don't post anything like this again.
real talk.
threadstarter getting bent out of shape over facebook...sites like facebook/myspace are built for woman. Dude just ran to Niketalk to do his own version of "omg, becky wont give me attention on facebook because other guys are talking to her"
Wow, looks like I'm upsetting the simps who do this. Calm down buddy no need to get your blood pressure up, you and ilovejayzkanyewest4life,take a chill pill.

P.S. I don't understand your horrible example of Becky wont talk to me? Maybe try another one.

lol gotta getem while their down..
roll.gif

but seriously $@## gets annoying..if a girl comes to me on some depression $@## i treat it in a mature way , rather then spitting a bunch of poetic and gaylines at her.

once it happened to me, treated it on a mature way rather then on some gay poet simp !!% way.

.. long story short, IDS homie... IDS
pimp.gif

A girl who gets down enough to post a status on her facebook about being down is not my type of girl to begin with.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

real talk.
threadstarter getting bent out of shape over facebook...sites like facebook/myspace are built for woman. Dude just ran to Niketalk to do his own version of "omg, becky wont give me attention on facebook because other guys are talking to her"
Wow, looks like I'm upsetting the simps who do this. Calm down buddy no need to get your blood pressure up, you and ilovejayzkanyewest4life, take a chill pill.

P.S. I don't understand your horrible example of Becky wont talk to me? Maybe try another one.
I dont use facebook or networking sites because I dont care about others lives enough to waste my time reading about how they got drunk at someparty.
My example w/ becky was saying that the only reason your salty at them other clowns is because you feel its making it harder for you...how about you just stepyour game up

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Am I a simp for replying to your attempt at attention?

I know what you mean. Those guys, man!
No your a simp for waking up with your shoulder twitching and running to niketalk for medical attention.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not related to their status but my homegirl got this as a picture comment...

"hey! how are you? you look really pretty in this picture. Actually you look really HOT. haha. I've met you before, but you probably don'tremember me lol. I've always wanted to tell you how gorgeous because I always see you on campus but never got a chance to talk to you. I guess I'm tooshy. lol. Anyways just wanted to say hi, and maybe we can hang out sometime! Bye!"

SMH.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

not related to their status but my homegirl got this as a picture comment...

"hey! how are you? you look really pretty in this picture. Actually you look really HOT. haha. I've met you before, but you probably don't remember me lol. I've always wanted to tell you how gorgeous because I always see you on campus but never got a chance to talk to you. I guess I'm too shy. lol. Anyways just wanted to say hi, and maybe we can hang out sometime! Bye!"

SMH.

I just threw up a little in my mouth. The sad thing is this works sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom