Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

"Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again"

roll.gif
Thats really gay Penny.

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

...you mad doggy?

Haha, i almost got caught into doing that. Good thing i stopped.
Guys be simpin' hard out here.

personally it sounds like one of these 'simps' got to the facebook status before u could

why do u care? really would u rather have them tell them to jump off a bridge and nobody cares about your problems, i dont got a facebook but are u reallycryin about people tellin a girl nice things on facebook
roll.gif

if u dont like it dont read

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

personally it sounds like one of these 'simps' got to the facebook status before u could

why do u care? really would u rather have them tell them to jump off a bridge and nobody cares about your problems, i dont got a facebook but are u really cryin about people tellin a girl nice things on facebook
roll.gif

if u dont like it dont read
You timothy?

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20 simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are really nice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting her depressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..not putting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.
THIS

%$*+#%$ annoying

Back
Top Bottom