Site Fake Jordans?

I don't have proof myself that he sells fake Jordan's but I do know that he does sell real Jordan's for a fact... A part of what he does for his business is he pays legitimate bums in the Portland Area to get raffle tickets for him at all the retail stores that hold raffles for shoes... Or he will have them wait in line for him, whatever he has to do to get bums to give him the Jordan's he needs to sell at ridiculous prices on his website... I live in the Portland Area which is how I know this, and I have been to the raffles for the past couple months and what I have seen is really hurting the shoe game... When you're line trying to get a awesome pair of shoes you have been waiting for and you look in front of you and you see a bum with all of his belongings in a backpack and a sleeping bag on his back and can smell him from outside the door of Foot Locker, Champs, etc... There's no way he can afford a pair or need a pair of Jordan's for $200. I may sound a little judgmental, but the point here is taking advantage of bums and this is not right and it's hurting the shoe game, this is not what buying shoes is about... Please do not buy from supplied pdx and support that kind of behavior... Let me know what you all think!!

Guys he is mixing stock..Things are not always black and white..He may have 30 pair of something..25 are fake 5 are real..Or how ever it plays out..The guys a snake, don't spend your hard earned there.

use common sense, these retail for 200, why the **** would he resell for 210?
laugh.gif

BOL I know that the reason I ask was i out of 7k followers you hve NO feed back from no customers saying they got they shoes or pictures with the stock of shoes ...basically just warning others
use common sense, these retail for 200, why the **** would he resell for 210?

BOL I know that the reason I ask was i out of 7k followers you hve NO feed back from no customers saying they got they shoes or pictures with the stock of shoes ...basically just warning others
[/quote. UPDATE!!!!! He unfollowed me for asking him take a pic with all them shoes#LOL

Back
Top Bottom