Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

I dont think the font for the Ron Artest news is big enough...

laugh.gif
j/p Tupac, thanks for the updates.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

laugh.gif
I just want people to understand...

ITS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!
roll.gif

If Portland could land David Lee...wow, just WOW! To top that off, the 6th pick too? You just know Portland is going to do something. All these picks...wow,just WOW!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by tupac003

laugh.gif
I just want people to understand...

ITS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!
roll.gif

It ain't.
wink.gif
Too Bad 'cuse I've been wishing for this to happen a while now... God Knows I want Lamar out of L.A ASAP!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
Yeah Yeah I know he's good I just don't see killer instinct in him....I'm not gonna let myself start on this again... I just don't see us winning a Chip with this guy....

jersey did a solid job of overhauling that roster in a hurry.

i thought the bucks were set on Yi over vill.

the nets now have a decent young core around a veteran scorer.

Btw, list of free agents from an article in the Raptors season thread (talking about the situation with Jermaine O'Neal and the Raptors):

Worst-case scenario: O'Neal is done, but in the 2009-10 season he is a US$23-million expiring contract/trade chip to be bartered before the most anticipated free-agent class in league history, which could theoretically include LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, Kobe Bryant, Yao Ming, Dirk Nowitzki, Manu Ginobili, Carlos Boozer, Michael Jordan, Jesus, Pele, and Tiger Woods, or thereabouts. Even if he isn't dealt, O'Neal's deal comes off the cap in time to re-sign Bosh, and for some shopping.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]Mayo heads to Memphis, Love to Minnesota[/h1]
By Chad Forde
ESPN.com
(
Archive)

Updated: June 27, 2008, 12:39 AM ET

The MinnesotaTimberwolves aren't holding onto O.J. Mayofor long.

Two league sources told ESPN.com that the Wolves have reached an agreement in principle with the Memphis Grizzlies that will send thedraft rights of Mayo, MarkoJaric, Antoine Walker and Greg Buckner to the Grizzlies in return for the draft rights to KevinLove, MikeMiller, Brian Cardinal and Jason Collins.

Originally Posted by tupac003

[h1]Mayo heads to Memphis, Love to Minnesota[/h1]
By Chad Forde
ESPN.com
(
Archive)

Updated: June 27, 2008, 12:39 AM ET

The Minnesota Timberwolves aren't holding onto O.J. Mayo for long.

Two league sources told ESPN.com that the Wolves have reached an agreement in principle with the Memphis Grizzlies that will send the draft rights of Mayo, Marko Jaric, Antoine Walker and Greg Buckner to the Grizzlies in return for the draft rights to Kevin Love, Mike Miller, Brian Cardinal and Jason CollinsAN.

And I thought Isiah was the worst GM ever.
McHale is an idiot, he is completely infatuated with Kevin Love.... pathetic

O.J. and Jefferson = DOMINANT.

O.J. and Gay = nothing.

Jefferson would make O.J.'s overall game so much better.

He'll be able to score more in Memphis, but doesn't have better players around him than he would have in Minnesota. The key is post presence, whichMemphis doesn't really have.

how is mayo in a better situation he would look better with jefferson

edit* oh snap Wolves got Mike Miller too i didnt see that
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

O.J. and Jefferson = DOMINANT.

O.J. and Gay = nothing.

Jefferson would make O.J.'s overall game so much better.

He'll be able to score more in Memphis, but doesn't have better players around him than he would have in Minnesota. The key is post presence, which Memphis doesn't really have.

OJ and Jefferson? How does that work? Jefferson is in Milwaukee.

And McHale isn't an idiot for this move, he got Mike Miller as well. Got rid of three cancers ('Toine, Jaric and Buckner) for an expiring (JasonCollins) and another cancer.

Back
Top Bottom