Skillz “The Rap Up 2007″

i thought the beat was gone be horrid from the replies... its nothin special... sound like a damn g unit beat...

i dont wanna see YOUUU doin that YOOUUU unless u under 18...

lol @ the tip %#@+

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO!

i thought the beat was gone be horrid from the replies
Truth. Wasn't all that bad... just maybe not fitting of the song's mood. As far as Skillz goes, he's the life of the party word toLittle Brother. DF!!!

So what does this dude do for the other 364 days of the year?? . . . he has his one week then goes back in his cave . . . word to Osama

^ nah he dropped some issh and had a video not too long ago with freeway but aint no one checkin for skillz anymore. after the shaq beef he got way to cornyfor me

So what does this dude do for the other 364 days of the year??
============
I saw him MC'in for Jazzy Jeff a while ago. Pretty entertaining and still is able to drop a few good frees.

seen duke at the mall a few weeks back. his career had promise early on. Nowadays he is just a bum..

Why does he wait until the end of the year to drop one song what is he doing the rest of the year

Few things:

-beat sucked
-the part about Fantasia lookin' like Ciely was
laugh.gif

- remembering some of the things that occured this past year simply reminds me of how crappy this year was
- last year's version > this years version

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

So what does this dude do for the other 364 days of the year?? . . . he has his one week then goes back in his cave . . . word to Osama

He was on tour with the Roots when I saw them a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom