SKILLZ - 2010 RAP UP

skillz2010rapup.jpg

Skillz - 2010 Rap Up [CDQ] | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

Download Skillz_-_2010_Rap_Up_[DDotOmen.com].mp3 for free on Filesonic.com

Download Skillz 2010 Rap [DDot Omen com] mp3

^Well I was at least. I'm about to check it out now...

***EDIT*** C'mon Skillz. I mean, it's appreciated and it was decent I guess but if dude just takes a second to even try a lil' harder, these songs would be fire! 2005 was the best one followed by '06. After that, they just keep being sub-par. I'm sure Budden and/or Fab would WRECK this concept...

^Well I was at least. I'm about to check it out now...

***EDIT*** C'mon Skillz. I mean, it's appreciated and it was decent I guess but if dude just takes a second to even try a lil' harder, these songs would be fire! 2005 was the best one followed by '06. After that, they just keep being sub-par. I'm sure Budden and/or Fab would WRECK this concept...

There was some nice lines but the beat doesn't work, too slow and peaceful. Not really a fan of this one

There was some nice lines but the beat doesn't work, too slow and peaceful. Not really a fan of this one

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How sad is it that this is only time anyone is ever checking for him?
exactly. it seems like he only does one song a year. does he even have any mixtapes out right now? but anyways, the song was very mehh. it was way too simple and dumb down. it sounded like he didn't even put any energy into making it and just said F*** it i'm gonna just say different stuff that happened in 2010 and  don't even care how it sounds. it sounded like he's tired of doing rap ups every year. 

exactly. it seems like he only does one song a year. does he even have any mixtapes out right now? but anyways, the song was very mehh. it was way too simple and dumb down. it sounded like he didn't even put any energy into making it and just said F*** it i'm gonna just say different stuff that happened in 2010 and  don't even care how it sounds. it sounded like he's tired of doing rap ups every year. 

Originally Posted by DR813

I know his album came out a month or two ago, I didn't check it. I copped his album in 08 "The Million Dollar Backpack" and it was real nice

Originally Posted by DR813

I know his album came out a month or two ago, I didn't check it. I copped his album in 08 "The Million Dollar Backpack" and it was real nice

I used to think Skillz was only that "Rap Up Guy," but if you go back to his debut album From Where??? (released in 96) you'll see dude can really spit. Check out his catalog.

I used to think Skillz was only that "Rap Up Guy," but if you go back to his debut album From Where??? (released in 96) you'll see dude can really spit. Check out his catalog.

Back
Top Bottom