Slam Dunk Package rumored to drop in '09

I just got word that the Air Jordan 2 and the Air Jordan 3 (2-3) will be releasing as a package in early 2009.

Obviously as some of you know, the original colorways of both the II and the III that Mike wore in the 87' and 88' Slam Dunk Contest will be theWhite/Red and the White/Cement-Grey. It hasnt been confirmed yet; but look for it to be sometime in the Fall of this year...

Dont believe me if you dont want to; but im sure folks like REDBRIM, BABYJ, heat23, and PO know about this..

Your welcome.
smile.gif

I just don't get excited anymore at the thought of dropping $300-400 for some shoes. When it was $150 a pop I could live with it, but these packs areridiculous.

wow... I really hope this is true. I have a 03 retro white/cement grey 3s, but I really do not mind getting another one... (hope its comes with NIKE AIR....just hoping)

Definitely something that we've heard tossed around here before, but nothing concrete has been stated yet...this is a concept that has alot of potential.Only time will tell though, thanks for sharing what you've heard so far

here we go with the bulls#$!..

they just dropped white/red 2's !!

cmon...like seriously JB cmon!

next is gonna be the "layup pack" then the "crossover pack" smh

8687SlamDunkParticipants.jpg

+

88JORDAN_SLAM_DUNK.JPG

pimp.gif
I hope this is true..

**EDIT** People, stop thinkin of the recent AJ 2 that has dropped...if these do indeed come out, it'll be the white/BLACK/red!!

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I just don't get excited anymore at the thought of dropping $300-400 for some shoes. When it was $150 a pop I could live with it, but these packs are ridiculous.

but $150 is what your paying for both pair in the package
smokin.gif

what color would the IIs be tho if the ones he wore to the slam dunk contest released in the cdp?

i want a pair of IIIs tho.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

what color would the IIs be tho if the ones he wore to the slam dunk contest released in the cdp?

the ones that released in the CDP recently were NOT the ones he wore in the Dunk Contest...theres a pic above^^
of the ones he wore...

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the ones that released in the CDP recently were NOT the ones he wore in the Dunk Contest...theres a pic above^^
of the ones he wore...

ah thanks for the correction i thought it was the other ones, i remember the poster but i think its was the IIIs

Back
Top Bottom