SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

all this speaking in the third person has justice4all2028 thinking back to THE ROCK'S heyday in WWE.

and re: this whole business over whether or not these shoes are authentic...justice4all2028 has no factual evidence one way or another. but justice4all2028 does think that if you have to ask, you probably already know the answer. if ya smell...what the 2028...is cookin.

all this speaking in the third person has justice4all2028 thinking back to THE ROCK'S heyday in WWE.

and re: this whole business over whether or not these shoes are authentic...justice4all2028 has no factual evidence one way or another. but justice4all2028 does think that if you have to ask, you probably already know the answer. if ya smell...what the 2028...is cookin.

hopefully people move over here from the Concord thread.  
Crazy thing was that I heard grumblings of this way back from other sites that sold sneakers, but it appears they did nothing but keep selling them.  As long as there is a market for it why not right? 
indifferent.gif

Black market, grey market b-grade, fake, a+++ replicas.... whatever... to each his own.  Id prefer the peace of mind in knowing that I haven't been just taken for a ride.  

I did order from SDS just to see for myself what he's selling... I call it a business expense
wink.gif
.  Seriously thinking now of sawing it open once I get a hold of my legit Concords.  Saw em both open and see what we find out.... hmmm

hopefully people move over here from the Concord thread.  
Crazy thing was that I heard grumblings of this way back from other sites that sold sneakers, but it appears they did nothing but keep selling them.  As long as there is a market for it why not right? 
indifferent.gif

Black market, grey market b-grade, fake, a+++ replicas.... whatever... to each his own.  Id prefer the peace of mind in knowing that I haven't been just taken for a ride.  

I did order from SDS just to see for myself what he's selling... I call it a business expense
wink.gif
.  Seriously thinking now of sawing it open once I get a hold of my legit Concords.  Saw em both open and see what we find out.... hmmm

Twinsnyc said if someone sells fake anything even once they sell fakes in Twinsnyc opinion. All these bootleg early sites are terrible charging double for their butchered pairs. @+%* that I can wait till RD and make sure my pair is 100000000000000% authentic, I have enough kicks even if they comeout 10 years from now. Feel sorry for these noobs to Jordans getting scammed.

Twinsnyc said if someone sells fake anything even once they sell fakes in Twinsnyc opinion. All these bootleg early sites are terrible charging double for their butchered pairs. @+%* that I can wait till RD and make sure my pair is 100000000000000% authentic, I have enough kicks even if they comeout 10 years from now. Feel sorry for these noobs to Jordans getting scammed.

anyone else here wonder if those Jordan socks that AR sells are real?
I asked him once on his FB thread, and I found my comment/question deleted. 

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

individual jordan # socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 

anyone else here wonder if those Jordan socks that AR sells are real?
I asked him once on his FB thread, and I found my comment/question deleted. 

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

individual jordan # socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 

I do wonder why some people are so vocal about defending these sellers, unless they are either affiliated with them or have some kind of emotional attachment to them. What's the point in trying to defend these sites if you are just a regular customer? Why would I need to care if you buy it or not? Now if they are fake, I can see people trying to be a Good Samaritan and telling you to avoid those sites because they not only charge a lot, but the shoes could also be fake.

I do wonder why some people are so vocal about defending these sellers, unless they are either affiliated with them or have some kind of emotional attachment to them. What's the point in trying to defend these sites if you are just a regular customer? Why would I need to care if you buy it or not? Now if they are fake, I can see people trying to be a Good Samaritan and telling you to avoid those sites because they not only charge a lot, but the shoes could also be fake.

I mean...I sorta feel for the people that got jobbed with these A++ replicas or whatever, but honestly, shouldn't you already have known going beforehand that all these early sellers are like a minefield and you might just get your !*** blown up in your face? I mean I can understand taking more of a risk if it's a super limited shoe that's an international only release like the Tokyo Vs, Quai54s, etc, but why not just wait it out if it's gonna be a GR like the Concords or Black/Cement IIIs which aren't gonna be THAT hard to get as long as you're on your game? 

I ain't been in school for a long time so maybe having the newest toy or whatever before everybody else doesn't matter to me now, but is it really THAT serious to spend almost double the retail price and even risk getting fakes over some GRs, even if they're Concords, just to have them a few months early? I mean Concords and basically most Jordans worth having have already been released for several years so it's not like you're gonna be rockin' something none of us haven't seen before. And if you're spending that much already, why not just spend a bit more and buy one of the earlier retros that everybody and their moms always say in every retro thread is better than what's gonna come out? 

I can understand some people trying to cop early for nostalgia's sake or if it's their favorite shoe or whatever. I've been there, and I get how sometimes you just gotta get that one shoe you had as a kid or something, no matter how old you are. But just practically, I don't get the people who copped early and then are doing all the *****ing now acting like these early sites were supposed to be 100% legit. I ain't trying to stir !*** up, but some of you should've known something could be up right? I mean come on, some of y'all are caught looking like Chappelle right here. 

1311626178002.gif

I mean...I sorta feel for the people that got jobbed with these A++ replicas or whatever, but honestly, shouldn't you already have known going beforehand that all these early sellers are like a minefield and you might just get your !*** blown up in your face? I mean I can understand taking more of a risk if it's a super limited shoe that's an international only release like the Tokyo Vs, Quai54s, etc, but why not just wait it out if it's gonna be a GR like the Concords or Black/Cement IIIs which aren't gonna be THAT hard to get as long as you're on your game? 

I ain't been in school for a long time so maybe having the newest toy or whatever before everybody else doesn't matter to me now, but is it really THAT serious to spend almost double the retail price and even risk getting fakes over some GRs, even if they're Concords, just to have them a few months early? I mean Concords and basically most Jordans worth having have already been released for several years so it's not like you're gonna be rockin' something none of us haven't seen before. And if you're spending that much already, why not just spend a bit more and buy one of the earlier retros that everybody and their moms always say in every retro thread is better than what's gonna come out? 

I can understand some people trying to cop early for nostalgia's sake or if it's their favorite shoe or whatever. I've been there, and I get how sometimes you just gotta get that one shoe you had as a kid or something, no matter how old you are. But just practically, I don't get the people who copped early and then are doing all the *****ing now acting like these early sites were supposed to be 100% legit. I ain't trying to stir !*** up, but some of you should've known something could be up right? I mean come on, some of y'all are caught looking like Chappelle right here. 

1311626178002.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

1311626178002.gif
Well said, I was saying this in the Concord thread. I encourage everyone who buys early release pairs to keep buying them, leaves more legit pairs on RD for you and me.

1311626178002.gif
Well said, I was saying this in the Concord thread. I encourage everyone who buys early release pairs to keep buying them, leaves more legit pairs on RD for you and me.

Originally Posted by KG21

1311626178002.gif

I mean same materials...same factories....just call them the mixtape version of the shoes.

Originally Posted by KG21

1311626178002.gif

I mean same materials...same factories....just call them the mixtape version of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom