SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

Generics for double the price
sick.gif
FTL.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I mean same materials...same factories....just call them the mixtape version of the shoes.
roll.gif

Fabolous should drop a mixtape addressing this whole thing, he's got extended knowledge on the matter
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I mean same materials...same factories....just call them the mixtape version of the shoes.
roll.gif

Fabolous should drop a mixtape addressing this whole thing, he's got extended knowledge on the matter
nerd.gif
grin.gif

cancelled my order from sds after all the info in the Concord thread.. to much money for questionable items. The deal is that nobody really knows where they get the shoes from but it seems if they are fake you wont be able to tell these days.

cancelled my order from sds after all the info in the Concord thread.. to much money for questionable items. The deal is that nobody really knows where they get the shoes from but it seems if they are fake you wont be able to tell these days.

Why cant everyone move the conversation to this thread where it belongs???

In case anyone comes in here looking for answers and misses it...............SlamDunkSpace.com admitted that the "re-stock" space Jam XI's were a remake using leftover materials and some from the Cool Grey XI release.

If youre cool with that go ahead and order but if youre cool with that I think it says a lot about you and how you value sneakers.

They FAKE bottom line......no ifs, ands or buts about it.......if Nike didnt ask for them to be made or they dont even have all of the correct materials......THEYRE FAKE

Why cant everyone move the conversation to this thread where it belongs???

In case anyone comes in here looking for answers and misses it...............SlamDunkSpace.com admitted that the "re-stock" space Jam XI's were a remake using leftover materials and some from the Cool Grey XI release.

If youre cool with that go ahead and order but if youre cool with that I think it says a lot about you and how you value sneakers.

They FAKE bottom line......no ifs, ands or buts about it.......if Nike didnt ask for them to be made or they dont even have all of the correct materials......THEYRE FAKE

Originally Posted by sneakerst

anyone else here wonder if those Jordan socks that AR sells are real?
I asked him once on his FB thread, and I found my comment/question deleted. 

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

individual jordan # socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
Or how bout the denim cement print Jordan Brand short
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke

Originally Posted by sneakerst

anyone else here wonder if those Jordan socks that AR sells are real?
I asked him once on his FB thread, and I found my comment/question deleted. 

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

individual jordan # socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
Or how bout the denim cement print Jordan Brand short
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke

I'm just amazed that people actually believe that this SJ fiasco was an isolated incident, and that these so-called super fakes just started recently. Even more amazed that people are willing to pay premium prices for questionable stuff, and tolerate horrible customer service from the people they're giving their money to. It's comical
laugh.gif

I'm just amazed that people actually believe that this SJ fiasco was an isolated incident, and that these so-called super fakes just started recently. Even more amazed that people are willing to pay premium prices for questionable stuff, and tolerate horrible customer service from the people they're giving their money to. It's comical
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

wrong.

when people rebuild muscle cars sometimes they use reproduction parts from 3rd parties, doesn't mean da car is a fake, its just not a numbers matching restoration.

da proper term for these kicks are "clones"

cuz they're not fake, they're made with all 100% authentic materials. they just weren't sanctioned to be made...and to keep it funky i dont see whats da big deal with that, slamdunkspace's only mistake is not letting customers know ahead of time that they

were re-manufactured spacejams but they're farrr from fake.

wrong.

when people rebuild muscle cars sometimes they use reproduction parts from 3rd parties, doesn't mean da car is a fake, its just not a numbers matching restoration.

cuz they're not fake, they're made with all 100% authentic materials. they just weren't sanctioned to be made...and to keep it funky i dont see whats da big deal with that, slamdunkspace's only mistake is not letting customers know ahead of time that they

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wrong.

I think its safe to say Air-Randy will cease to exist very soon after this while fiasco........

laugh.gif
  @ Clones!!!

are you ok with spending over retail for "clones"???

Only clones I buy are green na mean?!?!?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wrong.

I think its safe to say Air-Randy will cease to exist very soon after this while fiasco........

laugh.gif
  @ Clones!!!

are you ok with spending over retail for "clones"???

Only clones I buy are green na mean?!?!?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

peeps in here trying to cape for questionable merchandise... 
roll.gif
I'm old school, I'll go camp and play the odds at retailers I know only sells 1000000% authentic. 

peeps in here trying to cape for questionable merchandise... 
roll.gif
I'm old school, I'll go camp and play the odds at retailers I know only sells 1000000% authentic. 

laugh.gif
  @ Clones!!!
lmfaooo
Ninja has a point, but it's still unacceptable to everyone, especially when they're overpaying.

I remember when marqueesole had the cdp3s someone was on here VERY VERY upset because the inner lining wasn't padded and he brought some of this stuff up.

seems like they either took them early or made them themselves without foam for the ankles

laugh.gif
  @ Clones!!!
lmfaooo
Ninja has a point, but it's still unacceptable to everyone, especially when they're overpaying.

I remember when marqueesole had the cdp3s someone was on here VERY VERY upset because the inner lining wasn't padded and he brought some of this stuff up.

seems like they either took them early or made them themselves without foam for the ankles

Back
Top Bottom