SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

I have a few questions regarding this Jordan seller and his business.
1.)  Is slamdunkspace.com, air randy, and Jay all the same person/business?

2.)  If the answer to the above question is yes, then is he legit?  Are his Jordan's authentic?  Are they B-grade/variants?  Other than lack of communication and delayed shipping has anyone on here ever not ultimately received there Jordan's or a refund?

3.)  What is the history of this seller and his different names.

Any additional details, info, and comments would be helpful.  Thank You

I have a few questions regarding this Jordan seller and his business.
1.)  Is slamdunkspace.com, air randy, and Jay all the same person/business?

2.)  If the answer to the above question is yes, then is he legit?  Are his Jordan's authentic?  Are they B-grade/variants?  Other than lack of communication and delayed shipping has anyone on here ever not ultimately received there Jordan's or a refund?

3.)  What is the history of this seller and his different names.

Any additional details, info, and comments would be helpful.  Thank You

Jay runs slam dunk space
randy had the website www.air-randy.com which went down quicker the monica lewinsky
They are not the same person, but Jay sells his Jordans way cheaper than randy
The shoes come from the factory defective in some sort of way, but they are authentic(people call them B grades cuz their not perfect)
Many people have recieved their shoes with major defects and some recieved them and cant really tell any defects.
Jay in notorious for shipping shoes late, but they get their
Never had a problem with randy shipping my shoes late unless its a Chinese holiday usually it takes him 3 to 5 business fays before you get your shoes
Randy will refund your money back if he sent the wrong size are something happens along the way, but other than that I dont see you getting a refund
dont know about jays return policy, never bought from him before
Hope this answers all of your questions

Jay runs slam dunk space
randy had the website www.air-randy.com which went down quicker the monica lewinsky
They are not the same person, but Jay sells his Jordans way cheaper than randy
The shoes come from the factory defective in some sort of way, but they are authentic(people call them B grades cuz their not perfect)
Many people have recieved their shoes with major defects and some recieved them and cant really tell any defects.
Jay in notorious for shipping shoes late, but they get their
Never had a problem with randy shipping my shoes late unless its a Chinese holiday usually it takes him 3 to 5 business fays before you get your shoes
Randy will refund your money back if he sent the wrong size are something happens along the way, but other than that I dont see you getting a refund
dont know about jays return policy, never bought from him before
Hope this answers all of your questions

i can vouch for jay, who runs slamdunkspace...

i've copped 6 pair of shoes from him, all were legit and good quality.

had a real strong new shoe smell, though...

also, he was REAL backed up when he shipped out those cool grey 11s.

i bought some more 13s from him and they came in the time he said, which is about a week.

i can vouch for jay, who runs slamdunkspace...

i've copped 6 pair of shoes from him, all were legit and good quality.

had a real strong new shoe smell, though...

also, he was REAL backed up when he shipped out those cool grey 11s.

i bought some more 13s from him and they came in the time he said, which is about a week.

OK nice thank you for clearing some things up. I am most interested in info and reviews of slamdunkspace.com which is ran by Jay. More info please. Thanks NT Fam!
Does Jay's Jordans come with the official Jordan box with label they would come in from an official retailer?

OK nice thank you for clearing some things up. I am most interested in info and reviews of slamdunkspace.com which is ran by Jay. More info please. Thanks NT Fam!
Does Jay's Jordans come with the official Jordan box with label they would come in from an official retailer?

As much as people claim to know how these sites get their hands on these shoes, majority of them have no idea. It's all just a bunch of speculation and made up theories. I really wish Jay or air randy would come on here sometime and truly break it down for us.

As much as people claim to know how these sites get their hands on these shoes, majority of them have no idea. It's all just a bunch of speculation and made up theories. I really wish Jay or air randy would come on here sometime and truly break it down for us.

Jay does come on this site, he just rarely posts anything but stock pictures of shoes he has. He's kinda shy, i guess you can say. As far as defect goes, i havent had any trouble in that department with Jay. I would take what seanj said with a grain of salt, since he has never purchased anything from Jay.

All in all, Jay is legit. Only complaint I have is that whatever shipping agency, he's working with, they are really slow when it comes to giving tracking info.

I just ordered 3 more shoes from Jay, hopefully they come quick. Got a real nice deal on them, not much more over retail and months in advance.

Jay does come on this site, he just rarely posts anything but stock pictures of shoes he has. He's kinda shy, i guess you can say. As far as defect goes, i havent had any trouble in that department with Jay. I would take what seanj said with a grain of salt, since he has never purchased anything from Jay.

All in all, Jay is legit. Only complaint I have is that whatever shipping agency, he's working with, they are really slow when it comes to giving tracking info.

I just ordered 3 more shoes from Jay, hopefully they come quick. Got a real nice deal on them, not much more over retail and months in advance.

The only gripe most people have with Jay from what I've read, is that his shipments take longer than estimated.

The only gripe most people have with Jay from what I've read, is that his shipments take longer than estimated.

Wow, I hadn't heard about this website till now. Those are pretty good prices to get the kicks early, but when I looked at the CG11, them things look 
sick.gif

Wow, I hadn't heard about this website till now. Those are pretty good prices to get the kicks early, but when I looked at the CG11, them things look 
sick.gif

I JUST ORDERED A CG PAIR FROM RANDY AND ILL LET YOU KNOW MORE INFO. FOR NOW I CAN SAY THAT HE EMAILED ME TWICE TO LET ME KNOW I CAN ORDER A DIFFERENT SIZE BC 10.5 WAS SOLD OUT AND THE OTHER TIME TO DELAY SHIPPING BC HE INSPECTED A PAIR AND IT HAD A DEFECT ON THE TOE BOX WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE HE DOESNT SEND PPL WRONG SIZES OR MESSED UP KICKS... AGAIN ILL TELL MORE WHEN I RECEIVE

I JUST ORDERED A CG PAIR FROM RANDY AND ILL LET YOU KNOW MORE INFO. FOR NOW I CAN SAY THAT HE EMAILED ME TWICE TO LET ME KNOW I CAN ORDER A DIFFERENT SIZE BC 10.5 WAS SOLD OUT AND THE OTHER TIME TO DELAY SHIPPING BC HE INSPECTED A PAIR AND IT HAD A DEFECT ON THE TOE BOX WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE HE DOESNT SEND PPL WRONG SIZES OR MESSED UP KICKS... AGAIN ILL TELL MORE WHEN I RECEIVE

there is alot of speculation about this

Authentic?
Well lets just not say not "always" 100 percent.

there is alot of speculation about this

Authentic?
Well lets just not say not "always" 100 percent.

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

pimp.gif
 Will officially cop these from him.

pimp.gif
 Will officially cop these from him.

whats the total price on those 3s?

Back
Top Bottom