SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

2nd time buying from Jay from slamdunkspace.com and turned out good again.

bought 3 pair, cement, royal foam, and white/red xiii. All in good shape.

Cant say others havent had trouble with Jay, but i certainly have not.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

How do the royal foams fit? True to size, half sz up or full size up?

They fit like the recent pearl foams?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

true to size.  i am a size 11.5 to 12, so i ordered a 12, and they fine like the 07s.

foam 1s mold to your feet too in time, so stay true to size.

true to size.  i am a size 11.5 to 12, so i ordered a 12, and they fine like the 07s.

foam 1s mold to your feet too in time, so stay true to size.

I think 11.5 will be safe for me then. Tempted to get those royals, but I'm sure if I wait I could get my hookup price on them. argh...

I think 11.5 will be safe for me then. Tempted to get those royals, but I'm sure if I wait I could get my hookup price on them. argh...

haha, definitely cop if you can get a good price on them.  I copped these, so i can keep my 07s on ice.

haha, definitely cop if you can get a good price on them.  I copped these, so i can keep my 07s on ice.

you guys think if i ordered off him it would be legit? i'm confused...first you say the dude is legit, then you say it's some fake guy claiming to be him?

you guys think if i ordered off him it would be legit? i'm confused...first you say the dude is legit, then you say it's some fake guy claiming to be him?

Originally Posted by mblaf87

Alot of people says Air-Randy is legit but beware you're buying from overseas...theres obstacles before you get your shoes: customs, shipping/handling, flaws on the shoes...IMO just wait for the release dates.

Originally Posted by mblaf87

Alot of people says Air-Randy is legit but beware you're buying from overseas...theres obstacles before you get your shoes: customs, shipping/handling, flaws on the shoes...IMO just wait for the release dates.

I gotta go with waitin on release dates, thats what its all about, campin and that ill feeling when you're up next, just about to get your pair(s)...amazing

I gotta go with waitin on release dates, thats what its all about, campin and that ill feeling when you're up next, just about to get your pair(s)...amazing

There is some info on ISS regarding this. The question is how do they get the shoes to begin with?   JB only sends the B grades to their outlets and all A's go to licensed retailers.

There is some info on ISS regarding this. The question is how do they get the shoes to begin with?   JB only sends the B grades to their outlets and all A's go to licensed retailers.

Jay is 100% legit. ive bought Space Jams and Cool Greys from him. both came perfect, no defects, and no b-grade crap. Yes its a gamble buying early from overseas sellers but ive never had a problem with Jay. He answers emails quickly, knows his shoes and has good prices. i recommend buying from him and im actually about to order some XII lows from him this week
laugh.gif

Jay is 100% legit. ive bought Space Jams and Cool Greys from him. both came perfect, no defects, and no b-grade crap. Yes its a gamble buying early from overseas sellers but ive never had a problem with Jay. He answers emails quickly, knows his shoes and has good prices. i recommend buying from him and im actually about to order some XII lows from him this week
laugh.gif

I bought a pair of powder 9's from Air-Randy and the came in a plastic bag inside the box, no paper or shoe trees, shoes were dirty and they were obvious B-grades because it was a v cut-out on the front toe box of the left shoe. I paid $200...never doing that again.

I bought a pair of powder 9's from Air-Randy and the came in a plastic bag inside the box, no paper or shoe trees, shoes were dirty and they were obvious B-grades because it was a v cut-out on the front toe box of the left shoe. I paid $200...never doing that again.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

They are based off in China, where the production is.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

They are based off in China, where the production is.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those are the 09 true blues. Jay had those on his site for a while for the same price $150, but it used to say 2009 True Blues.Now it doesn't, so I would check to see if those are the 11' TBs or the 09's

Back
Top Bottom