SLAMDUNKSPACE.com & rmkstore.com Shipping

I'm thinking about ordering from one of them, but I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get my shoes. How long do they take to ship?

I'm thinking about ordering from one of them, but I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get my shoes. How long do they take to ship?

They definitely take awhile but I know slam dunk space always comes through.
Prices are usually decent its just shipping that kills it.

They definitely take awhile but I know slam dunk space always comes through.
Prices are usually decent its just shipping that kills it.

both sites are legit and never got problem when receiving my shoes...only down point is, they have poor communication once they receive your payment but goods will come in 2 - 3 weeks time

both sites are legit and never got problem when receiving my shoes...only down point is, they have poor communication once they receive your payment but goods will come in 2 - 3 weeks time

their legit? where do they ship from"? if so ima buy the the true blues now! $33 for shipping isnt back if their legit

their legit? where do they ship from"? if so ima buy the the true blues now! $33 for shipping isnt back if their legit

they have to deal with customs and im sure they scalping a few extra bucks for their time.

they have to deal with customs and im sure they scalping a few extra bucks for their time.

i hear good and bad things about slamdunkspace...all the bad things are about how long shipping takes, but everyone says its legit

i hear good and bad things about slamdunkspace...all the bad things are about how long shipping takes, but everyone says its legit

slamdunkspace is not slow, i just ordered flints and playoffs from him march 1st, they shipped march 3rd and arrived march 8th. pretty freakin fast.

i think the problem with him being slow was a few mnths ago during a Chinese holiday.

slamdunkspace is not slow, i just ordered flints and playoffs from him march 1st, they shipped march 3rd and arrived march 8th. pretty freakin fast.

i think the problem with him being slow was a few mnths ago during a Chinese holiday.

so it seems like people have had mixed experiences with Jay's shipping. I think I'll pull the trigger. he has the best early release prices.

so it seems like people have had mixed experiences with Jay's shipping. I think I'll pull the trigger. he has the best early release prices.

AGAIN... Why is shipping so much??? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom