SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ok. thats cool.
but what does all this knowledge do except make you feel bad?

do you like to be reminded of this stuff or would you rather break free from that old history?

i cant feel you bro.

....understand, my comments were directed at your claims of:

you guys are so +*%+#%$ silly.
none of this stuff was done to you personally so why you so up in arms about this.
- i was never 'up in arms' about anything

honestly you didnt give a single #**# till now.
....i did. its you that didnt.

and according to your logic (im talkin to all yall) stuff like this from the past, that didnt affect YOU PERSONALLY, is reason to PUNISH people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?
- since you were talking to all of us, i NEVER said i wanted ANYONE to be punished.

...and how would anyone know what did and did not affect us personally if they didnt research it for themselves? as stated in my previous post these thing did affect us on a personal level, tracing your roots shows this....in great detail.

i really wish we could just have one big nt summit... cause i swear

.....? you swear what? i wont try and assume what you mean so please elaborate.

.........but to answer your question:

ok. thats cool.
1. but what does all this knowledge do except make you feel bad?

2. do you like to be reminded of this stuff or would you rather break free from that old history?

3. i cant feel you bro.

1. bad feeling about it aside i am now less ignorant than the day before about my history. does it feel bad....sure. why is that supposed to stop me from wanting to educate myself on my ancestors?

2. ....i HAVE broken free bruh.

3. i know you can't, i didnt/don't expect you to.

- and in all honesty i really would like to see more posts about what you really think and how you really feel. im dead serious, let us know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

none of this stuff was done to you personally so why you so up in arms about this.
there are kids in other countries goin to the same @#!% like right this second.

and according to your logic (im talkin to all yall) stuff like this from the past, that didnt affect YOU PERSONALLY, is reason to PUNISH people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?

.....ftr, i am VERY invloved in my own ancestry. i even made a thread about it back in Feb '09. ive had an ancestry.com account for 5 years now andd have done extensive work on my roots and my ancestors. 

- why do i bring this up you ask? it sobers one up once you try to trace back your history and once you get into the mid 1800's cant look up your ancestors in U.S. Census records because your people were deemed property. back then putting one of your slaves on a census record was as silly as putting your iPod on one today.

.....you also are faced with ancestors that had x amount of children but certain ones just 'disappeared'. it even says so within some family biography's (if you can find them). but we all know what disappeared really meant or could mean. at that moment you cant help but appreciate your life while understanding just how simple it was for your own life to have never existed if some white person had deemed one of your ancestors wasnt fit to live along the way.

^ once you look at it this way, you see the (sometimes) 100's of lives effected by one white persons descision to hang on of us....or burn us to death....or drag us to death.....or (yes) put us in a cage as infants. when i look at some of my greatX5 grandparents, and how some of them had MULTIPLE siblings 'disappear', that could have just as easily been my greatX5 grandparent instead of his sibling.

ok. thats cool.

do you like to be reminded of this stuff or would you rather break free from that old history?

i cant feel you bro.
Why break free? No one ever tells Jewish people to forget about the holocaust.  

.....ftr, i am VERY invloved in my own ancestry. i even made a thread about it back in Feb '09. ive had an ancestry.com account for 5 years now andd have done extensive work on my roots and my ancestors. 

- why do i bring this up you ask? it sobers one up once you try to trace back your history and once you get into the mid 1800's cant look up your ancestors in U.S. Census records because your people were deemed property. back then putting one of your slaves on a census record was as silly as putting your iPod on one today.

.....you also are faced with ancestors that had x amount of children but certain ones just 'disappeared'. it even says so within some family biography's (if you can find them). but we all know what disappeared really meant or could mean. at that moment you cant help but appreciate your life while understanding just how simple it was for your own life to have never existed if some white person had deemed one of your ancestors wasnt fit to live along the way.

^ once you look at it this way, you see the (sometimes) 100's of lives effected by one white persons descision to hang on of us....or burn us to death....or drag us to death.....or (yes) put us in a cage as infants. when i look at some of my greatX5 grandparents, and how some of them had MULTIPLE siblings 'disappear', that could have just as easily been my greatX5 grandparent instead of his sibling.

ok. thats cool.

i cant feel you bro.
Why break free? No one ever tells Jewish people to forget about the holocaust.  

why you trollin bro......not chill at all
tired.gif

why you trollin bro......not chill at all
tired.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Seasoned Vet, good job of being civil with your responses man.

....its not even that type of party with me on issues of race, more specifically issues of OUR race.

- i understand a view like his exists and there is no use in getting all upset and mad over his expression of it. i would rather be calm and civil so he would be more likely to let it all out, because id really like to know how people like him really do look at us.....and the things our people have been through.

...im assuming, what he was trying to say was "if the history is that bad why look it up and/or view/read about it". but it is our history. should we not look back or research anything in our history that is bad?? thats like telling a victim of crime to just forget what happened to you.

thing is, thats an easy request for the criminal to make to the victim.
thats an easy request for the criminal to make to the victim's children
thats an easy request for the criminal's children to make to the victim's children

...as i said, ive been deeply into my own ancestry for well over 5 years now. after so long you kinda get numb to the things done to our people back then. but it really is mostly research to me more than it is some sort of fuel for me to use against all white people. try convincing them of that though.

- i honestly believe us NOT knowing a great deal of our past is a big problem among us and what gets in the way of our progress.

DCAllAmerican wrote:

....its not even that type of party with me on issues of race, more specifically issues of OUR race.

- i understand a view like his exists and there is no use in getting all upset and mad over his expression of it. i would rather be calm and civil so he would be more likely to let it all out, because id really like to know how people like him really do look at us.....and the things our people have been through.

...im assuming, what he was trying to say was "if the history is that bad why look it up and/or view/read about it". but it is our history. should we not look back or research anything in our history that is bad?? thats like telling a victim of crime to just forget what happened to you.

thats an easy request for the criminal's children to make to the victim's children

...as i said, ive been deeply into my own ancestry for well over 5 years now. after so long you kinda get numb to the things done to our people back then. but it really is mostly research to me more than it is some sort of fuel for me to use against all white people. try convincing them of that though.

- i honestly believe us NOT knowing a great deal of our past is a big problem among us and what gets in the way of our progress.

I honestly believe us NOT knowing a great deal of our past is a big problem among us and what gets in the way of our progress.

REAL TALK.

I know that in the past my views on race have caused a big stir on NT (some of you are aware) and that some of my hypotheses have seemed outlandish to a lot of people, but all in all, I was only trying to get a better understanding of the place and origin of my people. I used to piss some people off and some used to piss me off as well, but I'm glad I went through all that as I learned some things. I stay away from those arguments now and contribute to the lighter side of NT, but I still love these topics and hearing how other people feel.

All that said, let's keep this civil because I'm interested in hearing both sides of this.

Just as a tree without roots is dead, a people without history or culture also becomes a dead people.
- Malcolm X

I honestly believe us NOT knowing a great deal of our past is a big problem among us and what gets in the way of our progress.

REAL TALK.

I know that in the past my views on race have caused a big stir on NT (some of you are aware) and that some of my hypotheses have seemed outlandish to a lot of people, but all in all, I was only trying to get a better understanding of the place and origin of my people. I used to piss some people off and some used to piss me off as well, but I'm glad I went through all that as I learned some things. I stay away from those arguments now and contribute to the lighter side of NT, but I still love these topics and hearing how other people feel.

All that said, let's keep this civil because I'm interested in hearing both sides of this.

Just as a tree without roots is dead, a people without history or culture also becomes a dead people.
- Malcolm X

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

REAL TALK.

- Malcolm X

Great quote cuz
pimp.gif
 you didnt even have to explain your self all you had to do was post that

REAL TALK.

- Malcolm X

Great quote cuz
pimp.gif
 you didnt even have to explain your self all you had to do was post that

REAL TALK.

- Malcolm X

yuku
mad.gif

REAL TALK.

- Malcolm X

yuku
mad.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:

lol any post i make is considered trolling. I'd say these same words to anyone without blinking, so if thats trolling then it is what it is.
and Vet... in all honesty im mixed. but that same old rule that has stayed true is the "1 drop" rule. you already know bout that so i wont elaborate.

with that being said i guess i might be a lil biased about this whole situation cause i dont identify with any 1 single race so i have, so to speak taken a step back from it all and just observe and play the game.

so i've seen both sides of the coin, in comparison to you, who only can identify with one. so naturally this is an issue we will never come to agree on.

I mean sure if you wanna know about your past, more power to you.

but to constantly shove it in the worlds face... 

Jews do it and we see how much the world loves them (no offense, just fact)

ok so they drowned black babies. thats terrible as +++@. no getting around that. now i know that happened.

what happens now when we find out they were eating black babies? how does that help us in any way. 

im seriously not getting when youre going with this knowledge. thats why im trying to figure out bout you.

im not saying that we should just forgive and forget and move on. but why make a big fuss?

and to your whole break down deal... just stop it man. i honestly dont really care, im just not gonna leave you hangin.

and when i said everyone, go back and read page one and then use that big brain homeboy

DCAllAmerican wrote:

lol any post i make is considered trolling. I'd say these same words to anyone without blinking, so if thats trolling then it is what it is.
and Vet... in all honesty im mixed. but that same old rule that has stayed true is the "1 drop" rule. you already know bout that so i wont elaborate.

with that being said i guess i might be a lil biased about this whole situation cause i dont identify with any 1 single race so i have, so to speak taken a step back from it all and just observe and play the game.

so i've seen both sides of the coin, in comparison to you, who only can identify with one. so naturally this is an issue we will never come to agree on.

Jews do it and we see how much the world loves them (no offense, just fact)

ok so they drowned black babies. thats terrible as +++@. no getting around that. now i know that happened.

what happens now when we find out they were eating black babies? how does that help us in any way. 

im seriously not getting when youre going with this knowledge. thats why im trying to figure out bout you.

im not saying that we should just forgive and forget and move on. but why make a big fuss?

and to your whole break down deal... just stop it man. i honestly dont really care, im just not gonna leave you hangin.

and when i said everyone, go back and read page one and then use that big brain homeboy

Doesnt make sense to me... A slave owners wealth was tied into how many slaves one owned. Slaves were worth alot of money, why feed the infants to catch gators. Unless it was other people who were stealing the babies not the actual owners themselves.

Doesnt make sense to me... A slave owners wealth was tied into how many slaves one owned. Slaves were worth alot of money, why feed the infants to catch gators. Unless it was other people who were stealing the babies not the actual owners themselves.

....a video was posted. thats it......1 video. and thats shoving it in the worlds face?

- thing is, ive heard this excuse before when people have done others wrong. they always revert back to the "you're shoving it in my face" mode (not saying YOU are, but in general). to talk about the past isnt throwing anything in anyones face, thats just guilt talking.

likethematrix wrote:

what happens now when we find out they were eating black babies? how does that help us in any way

.....i told you:

seasoned vet wrote:
....but it really is mostly research to me more than it is some sort of fuel for me to use against all white people. try convincing them of that though.

likethematrix wrote:

....again, i already told you:

seasoned vet wrote:
....but it really is mostly research to me more than it is some sort of fuel for me to use against all white people. try convincing them of that though.

likethematrix wrote:

...there is no big fuss. the only big fuss is your reaction to it.

- when i go back from page one the majority of responses are along the lines of "thanks for the vid, i never knew this". so again, where's the big fuss??

likethematrix wrote:

- yeah....we get that.

....see, my 'breakdown' answered every one of your questions above. i dont know if you just skimmed through or didnt bother to read it. that fact alone shows you cant handle the conversation.

...sounds like "i honestly really dont care" is the onyl thing you have to contribute, and you could've dont that by not hitting the reply button
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Digglo

....c'mon man.

arab-money.gif

...i mean, if you got it
ohwell.gif

....maybe those slave owners just had it like that? maybe they were just swimming in slaves? maybe what they were going to get for that Croc was worth it to them? i mean afterall, that slave owner could always just knock up one of his own slaves to replace the one he just killed........right?

....a video was posted. thats it......1 video. and thats shoving it in the worlds face?

- thing is, ive heard this excuse before when people have done others wrong. they always revert back to the "you're shoving it in my face" mode (not saying YOU are, but in general). to talk about the past isnt throwing anything in anyones face, thats just guilt talking.

likethematrix wrote:

what happens now when we find out they were eating black babies? how does that help us in any way

.....i told you:

seasoned vet wrote:

likethematrix wrote:

....again, i already told you:

seasoned vet wrote:

likethematrix wrote:

...there is no big fuss. the only big fuss is your reaction to it.

- when i go back from page one the majority of responses are along the lines of "thanks for the vid, i never knew this". so again, where's the big fuss??

likethematrix wrote:

- yeah....we get that.

....see, my 'breakdown' answered every one of your questions above. i dont know if you just skimmed through or didnt bother to read it. that fact alone shows you cant handle the conversation.

...sounds like "i honestly really dont care" is the onyl thing you have to contribute, and you could've dont that by not hitting the reply button
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Digglo

....c'mon man.

arab-money.gif

...i mean, if you got it
ohwell.gif

....maybe those slave owners just had it like that? maybe they were just swimming in slaves? maybe what they were going to get for that Croc was worth it to them? i mean afterall, that slave owner could always just knock up one of his own slaves to replace the one he just killed........right?

Back
Top Bottom