SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"Get over it, bro. That was hundreds of years ago"...
..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

"All in all, slavery wasn't that bad - at least they got free housing..."
"My struggle for civil rights was much harder than yours!"

"Look! We're OBVIOUSLY the most discriminated against."

See, that's a dumb game.

..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

See, that's a dumb game.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

there are still slaves here in america...human trafficking is happening right here...

you wouldn't believe how many women are brought here as sex slaves or people that come as servants & have their documents taken and no way to escape...

happened in Jersey a few years ago...a couple was found to be holding a servant in their house
strip clubs
"wives"

massage parlors

prostitution

nail salons

hair salons

there are still slaves here in america...human trafficking is happening right here...

you wouldn't believe how many women are brought here as sex slaves or people that come as servants & have their documents taken and no way to escape...

happened in Jersey a few years ago...a couple was found to be holding a servant in their house
strip clubs
"wives"

massage parlors

prostitution

nail salons

hair salons

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

.for one, theres psuedo-slavery going on in the world right now;
Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.
Id classify slavery as anyone being held against their will to do something that benefits a third party, and not their own ($, labor, etc)
with that being said, things like human trafficking and debt bondage(labor) would def fall under my umbrella of psuedo-slavery 

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0309/feature1/

http://www.polarisproject.org/

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.
Id classify slavery as anyone being held against their will to do something that benefits a third party, and not their own ($, labor, etc)
with that being said, things like human trafficking and debt bondage(labor) would def fall under my umbrella of psuedo-slavery 

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0309/feature1/

http://www.polarisproject.org/

DCAllAmerican wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:

prison system...many are own/ran by private compainies that use the inmates as labor...there's not rehabilitation

i can't think of which products at the moment but i knew them at one time
laugh.gif

What about sex trafficking and sex slaves?

DCAllAmerican wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:

prison system...many are own/ran by private compainies that use the inmates as labor...there's not rehabilitation

i can't think of which products at the moment but i knew them at one time
laugh.gif

What about sex trafficking and sex slaves?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

See, that's a dumb game.
Its not a game when people try to downplay your struggle...it truly becomes personal. I see your point though.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

See, that's a dumb game.
Its not a game when people try to downplay your struggle...it truly becomes personal. I see your point though.

.....you know, part of me wants to collect things from our slavery times, but another part of me really doesnt.

.....you know, part of me wants to collect things from our slavery times, but another part of me really doesnt.

you guys are so +*%+#%$ silly.
none of this stuff was done to you personally so why you so up in arms about this.
honestly you didnt give a single #**# till now.
there are kids in other countries goin to the same @#!% like right this second.

and according to your logic (im talkin to all yall) stuff like this from the past, that didnt affect YOU PERSONALLY, is reason to PUNISH people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?

i really wish we could just have one big nt summit... cause i swear

you guys are so +*%+#%$ silly.
none of this stuff was done to you personally so why you so up in arms about this.
honestly you didnt give a single #**# till now.
there are kids in other countries goin to the same @#!% like right this second.

and according to your logic (im talkin to all yall) stuff like this from the past, that didnt affect YOU PERSONALLY, is reason to PUNISH people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?

i really wish we could just have one big nt summit... cause i swear

Back
Top Bottom