Sleeping through the night with females UNAPPRECIATION

I understand what you mean. With 2 beds in the same room you must have a double or full at most realistically. It is not comfortable to share a bed with a female unless it's a queen or a king.

If it's a queen or a king then it's def appreciated. Nothing better than being awaken by a mouth wrapped around your meat like bacon around a filet haha

Op I'm with you.

Arm going numb because her neck is laying on it unappreciation. Yall know what I'm talking bout.

Turning your back and knocking out like a baby FTW.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Unappreciation??? Nah bruh.

Waking up to some bitties >>>>>> waking up alone in the fetal position with your hand in ya draws

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

I understand what you mean. With 2 beds in the same room you must have a double or full at most realistically. It is not comfortable to share a bed with a female unless it's a queen or a king.

If it's a queen or a king then it's def appreciated. Nothing better than being awaken by a mouth wrapped around your meat like bacon around a filet haha
I get what you're saying and it is appreciated, but that was an absolutely disgusting simile. Don't wanna associate a woman's lips with bacon LOL.

bacon.jpg

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Op I'm with you.

Arm going numb because her neck is laying on it unappreciation. Yall know what I'm talking bout.

Dam man how heavy is your girls neck LOL.  I got no clue what you talking about.... I could imagine though....

121760,xcitefun-double-chin.jpg

I agree and disagree.

Smashing, little cuddle time and the roll over is
pimp.gif
especially cause you know you have a beautiful woman to wake up next to in the morning.

On the other hand, when they wanna spoon and grind on you but then fall asleep right away
alien.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Originally Posted by youngdoc

I get what you're saying and it is appreciated, but that was an absolutely disgusting simile. Don't wanna associate a woman's lips with bacon LOL.

bacon.jpg

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Op I'm with you.

Dam man how heavy is your girls neck LOL.  I got no clue what you talking about.... I could imagine though....

121760,xcitefun-double-chin.jpg

My fault. When I posted that I was craving some steak
laugh.gif

you aint mastered that smooth rollover technique, understandable though...i remember my dorm bed was a twin size...and im 6'6...roll over and be on the floor. still smashed hella chicks on it though.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Unappreciation??? Nah bruh.

Waking up to some bitties >>>>>> waking up alone in the fetal position with your hand in ya draws
*burts out laughing in the middle of class
laugh.gif
,everyone does this 
indifferent.gif

So youre unnapreciative because you actually had a woman come over, you smashed, AND she stayed?

Poor baby.

Some of you dudes are dumb as #$#$. This story is as asinine as it could get. Grow up.

Just curious but, what ethnicity are you?

It's up in the air with this. I live in a dorm and my girl usually spends the night. The bed itself can barely handle me, a second party is near impossible so I'm always up against the wall or something. Also, I tend to move around a lot in my sleep and having this rock in my bed is terrible, especially if she wants to cuddle and be close. The good part is I get to touch any lady part I want at any time of the night and morning sex is amazing.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you dudes are dumb as #$#$. This story is as asinine as it could get. Grow up.

Just curious but, what ethnicity are you?

I'm a black man
pimp.gif

You sound like you dont get no tang boi
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

It's up in the air with this. I live in a dorm and my girl usually spends the night. The bed itself can barely handle me, a second party is near impossible so I'm always up against the wall or something. Also, I tend to move around a lot in my sleep and having this rock in my bed is terrible, especially if she wants to cuddle and be close. The good part is I get to touch any lady part I want at any time of the night and morning sex is amazing.
YES BRO YOU UNDERSTAND. But see, I couldnt get no morning rollover lovin' cuz of my roomie
indifferent.gif

I feel like alot of you negative posters never lived in dorms and/or never slept with a shorty.  Not being able to move, and having a numb arm as her pillow FTMFL

btw, my bed is like a cot basically smh, and Im 6'2" as it is

I feel your pain... Im 6'5" 210 pounds, when I was in the dorms I always got THE WORST nights of sleep

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

YES BRO YOU UNDERSTAND. But see, I couldnt get no morning rollover lovin' cuz of my roomie
indifferent.gif

I feel like alot of you negative posters never lived in dorms and/or never slept with a shorty.  Not being able to move, and having a numb arm as her pillow FTMFL

btw, my bed is like a cot basically smh, and Im 6'2" as it is

QFT on the numb arm thing
30t6p3b.gif

Shorty is like 117 pounds but feels like her head weighs !$!#!#! 300 when she sleeps.  And when it gets hot and stuffy from the body warmth
indifferent.gif

Got my *@# all sticky

Back
Top Bottom