SlickDeals.net - Hookah

laugh.gif
good lookin out on the deal. But I advise ANYONE who wants to buy their own hookah, should look into better options. I've been an experienced hookah user/owner and my friend actually owns his own hookah lounge. So I would venture to say I know a little something about hookahs.

if you want a small starter hookah you can go with a Mya QT or a 22" Khalil Mamoon

PM for more info.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
good lookin out on the deal. But I advise ANYONE who wants to buy their own hookah, should look into better options. I've been an experienced hookah user/owner and my friend actually owns his own hookah lounge. So I would venture to say I know a little something about hookahs.

if you want a small starter hookah you can go with a Mya QT or a 22" Khalil Mamoon

PM for more info.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Benihana

laugh.gif

PM for more info.

-The Juice
Could you lead me to the direction of a nice medium sized hookah and flavors or what not?!  Thanks in advance.  Burr!

laugh.gif

PM for more info.

-The Juice
Could you lead me to the direction of a nice medium sized hookah and flavors or what not?!  Thanks in advance.  Burr!

laugh.gif

PM for more info.

-The Juice

so is this a bad option? just curious cuz I was just thiinking about purchasing this.

what makes this option worse than something a person who would use this every once in a while(mostly weekend bt may see more action since summer is right around the corner) with a few friends.....

laugh.gif

PM for more info.

-The Juice

so is this a bad option? just curious cuz I was just thiinking about purchasing this.

what makes this option worse than something a person who would use this every once in a while(mostly weekend bt may see more action since summer is right around the corner) with a few friends.....

This is a great deal for the casual smoker. It comes with everything you need plus you can choose your flavor hookah. And Benihana, anything you know about hookahs I'd venture to say I know more
wink.gif

This is a great deal for the casual smoker. It comes with everything you need plus you can choose your flavor hookah. And Benihana, anything you know about hookahs I'd venture to say I know more
wink.gif

There is NOTHING more frustrating than a poorly constructed hookah. You spend all that time cleaning it, filling the bowl, putting tobacco in, sticking tin foil with a needle, wrapping it, lighting the charcoal, only for the hookah to not work for some unknown reason.

Don't know the quality of this one but I wouldn't buy a hookah just based on price point. Read reviews and whatnot.

There is NOTHING more frustrating than a poorly constructed hookah. You spend all that time cleaning it, filling the bowl, putting tobacco in, sticking tin foil with a needle, wrapping it, lighting the charcoal, only for the hookah to not work for some unknown reason.

Don't know the quality of this one but I wouldn't buy a hookah just based on price point. Read reviews and whatnot.

Smoking hookah now...my boy has the best around, all sorts of tobacco starbuzz straight from them.

Smoking hookah now...my boy has the best around, all sorts of tobacco starbuzz straight from them.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

This man knows whats up.
I went thru 3 bargain/decently priced hookahs before I picked up a higher end one & have loved it since, smoking nowadays is stress free.

anyone browsing should give this site a try http://www.saharasmoke.com/

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

This man knows whats up.
I went thru 3 bargain/decently priced hookahs before I picked up a higher end one & have loved it since, smoking nowadays is stress free.

anyone browsing should give this site a try http://www.saharasmoke.com/

man forget that small crap... I want one of those huge ones...

some things you shouldn't go cheap with.  this is one of them.  that thing is gonna leak like crazy i'm guessing.  just go to an arab tabacco shop and cop one there.  you can get a nice one for under 50 bones and it will last you a lifetime. 

the ones by me have a grip of hookahs to choose from and like 50 starbuzz and al fakher shisha flavors to choose from. 

just being honest.  cheap and hookah don't mix.  especially cheap coals.
sick.gif

some things you shouldn't go cheap with.  this is one of them.  that thing is gonna leak like crazy i'm guessing.  just go to an arab tabacco shop and cop one there.  you can get a nice one for under 50 bones and it will last you a lifetime. 

the ones by me have a grip of hookahs to choose from and like 50 starbuzz and al fakher shisha flavors to choose from. 

just being honest.  cheap and hookah don't mix.  especially cheap coals.
sick.gif

man forget that small crap... I want one of those huge ones...

Back
Top Bottom