Small biz credit card, no payments for one year, writing things off

Anyone have experience with a small biz credit card with no payments for one year, and writing things for your business off?

Anyone have experience with a small biz credit card with no payments for one year, and writing things for your business off?
no payments for one year? 
roll.gif

please tell me your joking

www.nerdwallet.com/blog/top-credit-cards/nerdwallets-best-small-business-credit-cards/.

The first card has th following -

You’ll get a 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 13.49% Variable. - See more at: http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/top-...l-business-credit-cards/#sthash.ZrMSa615.dpuf
APR is your interest rate my brother... no one is loaning you money without you having to make payments every statement period. Charge cards such as amex are paid in full every month, while credit cards like the chase ink for business is paid off over time with the option to make a minimum payment monthly. this only means that your getting no interest added to you charges for the first year

just to add a few facts, if its a business expense you typically can write off regardless of where or how it was purchased. Proof of purchase is what is required. 

These days, regardless of your business entity type you must give a personal guarantee with credit cards regardless if its a business line or personal, meaning they pull your credit as well as the business's credit report to consider your application. 

Some people have NO idea what "writing things off" actually means. Clue: it doesn't mean that you're getting something for FREE.

Last edited:
Operating a business using debt is a great way to fail in business. Cash is king.

As for writing things off...
- Mileage
- Cell phone
- Internet
- Rent
- Supplies
- Equipment
etc are the most common write offs. You still have to pay for them though.

Keep all your receipts and good records of your purchases. Also be sure to make your quarterly tax payments.

Based on question/response, you're not ready to open a business. Need to do more research and develop a good business plan. I suggest finding someone in the same market you're trying to enter and emulate their best practices.

Back
Top Bottom