Small restock at Finish Line coming 4/19 (Toro, Green Glow IVs, Infra VIs)

Toro nickname is cool with me because it represents the Chicago Bulls logo.

Raptor 7's were given that nickname because when they came out in 2003 it was during the jersey era but those days are over so should the nickname. Can someone explain to me why the hell the 12s 13s and 14s home colorway given the nickname Cherry?? :lol:

Yeah, Toro definitely isn't too bad on the scale of stupid nicknames.

As for "Cherry" pairs, for some reason __s find it too difficult a task to say or type "White/Red" anymore. I hate that **** just as much as I hate "Bred" :lol: Lost cause though |I

I really think the Splash page is there to do a random drop and control bots , and if it wasn't bots would own the site as they do every other site. If you know the system you know that patience and refreshing pays off. My concern is I hope they get some quantity. They had like 2 size runs if the Baron 1's this weekend. I know they got quite a few pairs of Thunder 4's when that restocked.

I really think the Splash page is there to do a random drop and control bots , and if it wasn't bots would own the site as they do every other site. If you know the system you know that patience and refreshing pays off. My concern is I hope they get some quantity. They had like 2 size runs if the Baron 1's this weekend. I know they got quite a few pairs of Thunder 4's when that restocked.
It's simply to regulate traffic so that they're not still DDoS'd 5 hours after the release trying to let people check out (*cough* Footlocker *cough*).

meh, not even excited about this cause ill know ill just get the SPA page all day.
roll.gif

What bots? Bots are useless on FNL. Add your shoes to cart doesn't help you checkout. They put people on the splash screen even during checkout...

looks like there's a few people out there thirsty for the restock :lol:
View media item 906949

:rofl:

Someone on FNL's behalf said that this wasn't suppose to be announced

Figures

Yeah, Toro definitely isn't too bad on the scale of stupid nicknames.

As for "Cherry" pairs, for some reason __s find it too difficult a task to say or type "White/Red" anymore. I hate that **** just as much as I hate "Bred" :lol: Lost cause though |I

:\ apparently

So fnl pulls the retro iv info on their online release calendar and are giving their twitter followers the good old "we currently don't have details on restocks. Please check back later"' bs. Could this have been a mistake or has someone from fnl confirmed the restock?

Back
Top Bottom