Small restock at Finish Line coming 4/19 (Toro, Green Glow IVs, Infra VIs)

**** forgot about that.
sick.gif
Better have those extra credit cards ready.
Dont bother with extra CCs just get your giftcards in advance, because im not about that " we cant process your order " life
mean.gif

So fnl pulls the retro iv info on their online release calendar and are giving their twitter followers the good old "we currently don't have details on restocks. Please check back later"' bs. Could this have been a mistake or has someone from fnl confirmed the restock?

They know their hamster in a wheel website server won't be able to handle all that traffic. People will get more than a splash screen. They'll get the down for maintenance screen.

Credit Cards aren't real money? Worse money I would think.
he means, if you use a debit that's money you have being tied up, but if you use credit, it's borrowed money so technically you will still have the same amount of money while the credit is tied up. if you use debit, you could temporarily have less funds if finishline messes w/ your sht

Last edited:

Credit Cards aren't real money? Worse money I would think.
he means, if you use a debit that's money you have being tied up, but if you use credit, it's borrowed money so technically you will still have the same amount of money while the credit is tied up. if you use debit, you could temporarily have less funds if finishline messes w/ your sht
I see. Interesting, appreciate that.

That's what he meant, didn't understand what he said too haha, thank for the info

Last edited:
they arent releasing, mustve been a mistake. its not on the release calendar anymore

Removed from calendar... I don't think they would honestly drop them on that day anyway... Way too much traffic IMO

Traffic for what? Finishline doesn't get Foams.

I believe those crappy snakeskin 11 lows drop that day and for some reason finish line always come through for me with paypal or my debit card I never thought of the gift card trick ima try

yeah but a lot of people gonna get those 11's too we got a shot I need those for a birthday gift

im looking forward to possibly gettin the toro's. i was outta town when they originally dropped and REFUSE to pay 250 for some retro's that released this year 

yea i felt lucky getting my pair for $250 shipped exactly. but my size is odd i guess for this release (8)

Back
Top Bottom