Small restock at Finish Line coming 4/19 (Toro, Green Glow IVs, Infra VIs)

he means, if you use a debit that's money you have being tied up, but if you use credit, it's borrowed money so technically you will still have the same amount of money while the credit is tied up. if you use debit, you could temporarily have less funds if finishline messes w/ your sht
I thought my statement was obvious, but maybe I gave people too much credit.
indifferent.gif

I digress.

Also, I've found my Chase credit cards immediately reverse charges and I still have the same availability. My Amex card will temporarily hold the charge for a few days though.

Last edited:
I thought my statement was obvious, but maybe I gave people too much credit. :stoneface:  

I digress.

Also, I've found my Chase credit cards immediately reverse charges and I still have the same availability. My Amex card will temporarily hold the charge for a few days though.

Haha your reply was clear to me. I never pay with a debit card. Not sure why anyone would unless they can't pay off their credit cards in full and use it as a budgeting tool (can't spend money you don't have). Too much points/rewards left on the table by not using a credit card. I usually get credit card errors on FNL too but it almost always goes through if you keep submitting your order. If I get a checkout error it shows up on my pending charges as a debit and credit for the same amount so it's no big deal on my end.

P4L = post 4 later (highlights the thread for easier access later)

I didn't see this on the release calendar anymore the last time I checked.

Too early to be dreaming of Toro 6 restock or is that not likely to happen at all?

Too early to be dreaming of Toro 6 restock or is that not likely to happen at all?

Doubt FNL will restock these online next week. However, they could be in the next NDC quarterly restock.

Last edited:
might double up on the 4's, some of the better quality shoes JB released in a long time. have no interest in those 6's, infrared on those are still whack to me.

Back
Top Bottom