Small restock at Finish Line coming 4/19 (Toro, Green Glow IVs, Infra VIs)

Guys going for their 2nd pair of Toro IV's...?!  Gimme a chance to get my first pair! 
laugh.gif

small restock means little to no chance and now that the word is out not only on this site, that means the majority of other sneaker communities are patiently waiting as well.

It was suppose to be a surprise restock. Thats why they took it down.

I still have them active on my links. Not really interested on any of these tho.

Yeah I think i'll go ahead and sit this one out. Already have both, and I just can't see a point in doubling up. :smh: Wish they had the Taxi's in here though.

I believe it when the date comes. There been a couple times when I called a rep about a certain shoe that's on their website as far as restocking . They all say " no we are not restocking, then a few hours , days, week later bam......restock. If it was suppose to be a surprise restock, of course they say no.
Yea, sometimes the reps don't know what they're talking about. It's always that one rep that falls asleep in the meetings or something.......

But I'm copping green glows, if they do. I don't like 2s (or 3s or whatever the number is) but that colorway makes them look very gangstalicious.

Plus I'm still pissed people who didn't live near outlets had no way to get those B grade restocks yesterday.

reps have no idea

we have item locate in the store....customer service uses the same item locator

so if it doesnt show up in item locator then thats what they are suppose to say

lets just say restocks with FNL are unpredictable

they are changing their entire inventory system in the next 6 months effecting item locator 

reps have no idea

we have item locate in the store....customer service uses the same item locator

so if it doesnt show up in item locator then thats what they are suppose to say

lets just say restocks with FNL are unpredictable

they are changing their entire inventory system in the next 6 months effecting item locator 
You work at finishline? I wish I worked at a sneaker store....First dibs, baby.

You work at finishline? I wish I worked at a sneaker store....First dibs, baby.
it use to be gravy 

but they changed policies on launch date jordans

its hard for us to get releases now...corporate been flexing on us about getting jordans with our discount 

so they are cracking down hard...seen a few folks get caught up in the system and fired trying to beat the system

the allocations have been terrible too...

it use to be gravy 

but they changed policies on launch date jordans

its hard for us to get releases now...corporate been flexing on us about getting jordans with our discount 

so they are cracking down hard...seen a few folks get caught up in the system and fired trying to beat the system

the allocations have been terrible too...
I was reading about that yesterday.... dudes like "corporate knows how we do, if you have a good manager you good"

Maybe it's just at finishline though...And if corp doesnt want you getting J's with a discount......that means they don't care if you get a pair of J's before launch?

I was reading about that yesterday.... dudes like "corporate knows how we do, if you have a good manager you good"

Maybe it's just at finishline though...And if corp doesnt want you getting J's with a discount......that means they don't care if you get a pair of J's before launch?
yeah its usually good but alot of salty customers been complaining bout store practices

we talking bout dudes who never shop but think they are priority on release date

we have people come in faithfully spend all the time...most managers take care of the return customer than a fly by night 1 

my store only got the powder blue 10's this yr...allocations suck for us

i wear **** i get a few days b4 release date in store to work...dudes be sick lolol 

wore my bred 1's one day....but everyone around my area hates jordan 1's its comedy lol 

yeah its usually good but alot of salty customers been complaining bout store practices

we talking bout dudes who never shop but think they are priority on release date

we have people come in faithfully spend all the time...most managers take care of the return customer than a fly by night 1 

i wear **** i get a few days b4 release date in store to work...dudes be sick lolol 

wore my bred 1's one day....but everyone around my area hates jordan 1's its comedy lol 
I hate 1s too, lol. But I feel you, same as any other company who looks out for people that always spend their money there.

Least you got a hookup, though! I need to move to a plce where no one cares for new kick releases lol

You know what that is. Yea your store allocation is wack but there's other stores that doesn't and make it seem to the customer that they do. Hence the only a few pair came in (which the manager and maybe others are doing back door deal). Not saying your store does that but greedy bad apples just messed it up for your store for customers to assume and complain.

You know what that is. Yea your store allocation is wack but there's other stores that doesn't and make it seem to the customer that they do. Hence the only a few pair came in (which the manager and maybe others are doing back door deal). Not saying your store does that but greedy bad apples just messed it up for your store for customers to assume and complain.
nah the store lost 185k from the previous year in sales

1.2 million to about 1.05 million volume store

thats how it works at the big chain stores

u gain money u get more...u in the same mall as a house of hoops grand opening allocations change

the store im at has lost 4 straight yrs in sales

thats how it goes 

nah the store lost 185k from the previous year in sales

1.2 million to about 1.05 million volume store

thats how it works at the big chain stores

u gain money u get more...u in the same mall as a house of hoops grand opening allocations change

the store im at has lost 4 straight yrs in sales

thats how it goes 

Your right because finishline is not folks first option, plus your allocation doesn't help either.

My store manager just quit because he didn't move up the hierarchy after a couple years. The direction of the company seems to be emphasized on online sales, but at the same time people are reprimanded if in store sales are lower than the previous year. I also don't believe in the Macy's incorporation of Finish Line.

My store manager just quit because he didn't move up the hierarchy after a couple years. The direction of the company seems to be emphasized on online sales, but at the same time people are reprimanded if in store sales are lower than the previous year. I also don't believe in the Macy's incorporation of Finish Line.
Some big bosses fail to see the obvious, like hm, let's see, people being able to order things online rather than getting in a car/transit, wasting gas/metrocard and time. It's way more convenient. 

FNL never goes by what they say….. I remember when They Dropped the Fear Pack J's last year like 20mins before 8am saying the Online team decided to change the time n release them early...

woke up at 4:45 am to find out they were all sold out...

Called FNL n raised hell, they gave me some crappy coupon.

But on another good note…. FNL does have the best reward program out of all the online stores

FNL never goes by what they say….. I remember when They Dropped the Fear Pack J's last year like 20mins before 8am saying the Online team decided to change the time n release them early...

woke up at 4:45 am to find out they were all sold out...

Called FNL n raised hell, they gave me some crappy coupon.

But on another good note…. FNL does have the best reward program out of all the online stores
Yea? I think I'm signed up for their program too but never used it..... Usually use Champs

Back
Top Bottom