Small village dissappears in qinling province in china due to UFO!

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by superswag

this alien/ufo thing is not true.

by the way can everyone please direct your attention towards this:

Spoiler [+]
15gwk9e.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tell me why I looked away from my screen real quick before the flash caught me.
I kinda wanted there to be a flash. That would have been an ill gif.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by superswag

this alien/ufo thing is not true.

by the way can everyone please direct your attention towards this:

Spoiler [+]
15gwk9e.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tell me why I looked away from my screen real quick before the flash caught me.
I kinda wanted there to be a flash. That would have been an ill gif.

Why isnt this all over the world news if true? Ya'll saying a whole village dissapeared and this is the first time im hearing about it? Some of ya'll are extra gullible. Like them pics taken in NYC with the yellow dots in the sky and everyone "OMG ITS UFOS" nah, you just got suckered by some elementary school kids they're *$+%!++ balloons. Ya'll believe anything.

Why isnt this all over the world news if true? Ya'll saying a whole village dissapeared and this is the first time im hearing about it? Some of ya'll are extra gullible. Like them pics taken in NYC with the yellow dots in the sky and everyone "OMG ITS UFOS" nah, you just got suckered by some elementary school kids they're *$+%!++ balloons. Ya'll believe anything.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
what about the lights that were hovering around nyc at night in the same location...they still haven't explained that

laugh.gif
what about the lights that were hovering around nyc at night in the same location...they still haven't explained that

laugh.gif

And im sure they will, even if they don't who cares? Its lights? Ya'll believe everything you hear
laugh.gif
  Mad people in NYC taking pics and going in on Twitter. Ya'll just got conned by elementary school kids
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And im sure they will, even if they don't who cares? Its lights? Ya'll believe everything you hear
laugh.gif
  Mad people in NYC taking pics and going in on Twitter. Ya'll just got conned by elementary school kids
laugh.gif

they also said that it could have been balloons that were released by a broadway show that morning...so even then, its still not known what it was.

they also said that it could have been balloons that were released by a broadway show that morning...so even then, its still not known what it was.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IN DENIAL

ITS OKAY

YOU'LL SOON UNDERSTAND

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IN DENIAL

ITS OKAY

YOU'LL SOON UNDERSTAND

Back
Top Bottom