Smash or Pass

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

my mother told me to only have sex with a female that you can see yourself having a child with or get married to...can't say i would wife any of those thangs, let alone give them the honor of being a baby moms. pass

Is that you Bobby Boucher?

Originally Posted by APLX2

my mother told me to only have sex with a female that you can see yourself having a child with or get married to...can't say i would wife any of those thangs, let alone give them the honor of being a baby moms. pass

laugh.gif
cold

Originally Posted by APLX2

laugh.gif
now that i think about it, that was quite "Boucher-%$*"... but on the real though, my cousin smashed a chick like that in that pic and wound upgetting her pregnant and now he's stuck with her. that changed my life because he was doing pretty good in life, now he's a damn mess...you gotta thinkabout the consequences and is that chick worth it? ....smh if you say yeah....

Originally Posted by milbert

Nobody said you gotta marry the chick, or date her.....or even be seen in public with her. So I say smash.

Talbert

smh.gif

I can't believe I'm dating you.
Michelle

Nobody said you gotta marry the chick, or date her.....or even be seen in public with her. So I say smash.

Talbert

smh.gif

Michelle
Don't lie. You'd smash too.

Talbert

Talbert

smh.gif

Michelle

Talbert

nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

you alreadddyy know.
m

Talbert

smh.gif

Michelle

Talbert

nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

you alreadddyy know.
m

maybe it's just me, but I don't believe this...I'm calling ducktales
smh.gif

nah...

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Talbert

smh.gif

Michelle

Talbert

nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

you alreadddyy know.
m

maybe it's just me, but I don't believe this...I'm calling ducktales
smh.gif

nah...

True story.
Michelle

Talbert

smh.gif

Michelle

roll.gif
roll.gif
my dawg just got son'd, fam.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

This is what u do..u ask the girl in the green to lay in the bed face up then u tell the one in the blue to get under the covers and make sure her whole bodyis covered and her pants are down then u smash her and look at the other girls face and in ur mind it's like ur smashing the better looking girl .

Back
Top Bottom