SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

bye bye cedric
You soft.

When I think of you, I think of this kid.(the one getting slapped)
118m2ci.gif

I mean the obnoxious part.
roll.gif

group mentality is dangerous. not one person stepped in to say " dont be hitting on a female" .. "calm down". too many people minding theirbusiness. it reminds me of that pizza place video where the ladies bf comes in and lays out a guy meanwhile others are watching.

if i was friends with someone who did something like that, i would confront him and call him out. every single person in that video is a coward

you HAVE to do something in that situation.

if something like that happened to a guy or girl i was with then something would have went down.

dudes really dont understand...is it really worth possibly losing your life over some drunk dudes taking it too far?

The less you have to lose, the more likely you are to respond to violence w/ violence. Way of the world.

honestly it depends on the broad.

J/O's, Bitties, Dummies, Birds i aint scrapping for you. Wifey, im riding out PERIOD!

I'm honestly torn with this situation. I would want my boyfriend to defend me, but at what cost? Catching a case or getting hurt just because Icouldn't ignore the idiots sitting behind us? I don't think I could live with myself knowing that! The girl was being totally reckless and obnoxious.She shouldn't have been swinging at strangers that have no need to keep from swinging back or any reason to keep from assaulting her any further. Theydon't know her and were obviously trying to get her riled up so when it worked all it did was make them happier and make her even more upset. I'd bemad if my boyfriend didn't defend me in a situation where I was assaulted or disrespected for no reason, but in this one case I honestly wouldn't bemad if he didn't. Knowing him he would have just removed me from the situation and knowing me I probably would have either started crying or ignored it.Probably give me a good talking to afterwards, too. haha.

But most importantly my boyfriend wouldn't get such whack $$+ seats.
pimp.gif

michelle

My observations.

A GOOD AMOUNT OF DODGERS FANS ARE SCUMBAGS. this is no @%@+*$# surprise. i've almost gotten into numerous fights with drunk Dodger fans down here in SD,but just kept it pushin. HOWEVER. if some dude were to push my girl like that i'm sorry i don't care how big the dudes are if i'm outnumberedi'm choosing one and choking him the +%** out. The problem is you don't see before and know if ole girl was talking $%!+...

Back
Top Bottom