SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

LA DODGERS LA LAKERS FANS ARE SCUM BAGS
stereotypical response
eyes.gif

I would have shot both of those scum bags and their ugly girls that were with them in the parking lot and have zero problem sleeping. People like that make mesick.

I wouldn't have thrown hands over a bop either. But if that's wifey then yeah....i'd have to fight even if i know i'm getting my +@# whooped.

chick does talk to much but i still wouldn't of let some dude lay a hand on my girl or do some disrespectful junk

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by BTK

GOSH L.A. JUST OOZING WITH THE FAKENESS. L.A. GOT FAKE FANS, FAKE PEOPLE AND FAKE TEAMS, FAKE BREASTSASEST, FAKE CHAMPIONSHIPS.
ae43538144567eaf6adeb645ff06471b3844505.gif

Perfect response.
roll.gif

Every city, every region has bandwagon fake fans, who is there to just isolate one location based on this particular incident??

you wouldnt say that to me nor any1 from Cali BTK. believe that.

and thats exactly how LA is. you wanna get bold? get your #%% whooped.
youre supposed to mind your manners and watch your words when someone can beat that #%%.

BF did the right thing. if he woulda fired on dude he woulda got pushed down a row or 9 of seats.
you cats talkin so tough "im not a fighter but i would stand up.." to do what? die on your own 2 feet.
there are some ppl who dont stop when the fight ends.
i personally woulda fired on dude, but im very confident in my ability.

if i were kevin hart...lets hug it out.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

That is pretty bad. I am a Dodger fan and I gave hell to a couple Phillie's fans sitting in front of me at Right Pavilion last Fri afternoon but I would never disrespect a female like that. There is a line you don't cross.

I have to agree there are a ton of knuckle heads at Dodger's stadium and Laker games. I would say 90% of them are drunk Mexican dudes with no class. If I were an opposing fan and going to Dodger or Laker game, spend that extra $$ and sit in a good section. If you want to sit in these cheap sections, well you get what you pay for.

First of all my wife knows her role when she is with me so she wouldn't act up like that. However if any beer was poured on my wife or any female I was with regardless, I would have gotten those nachos and threw it at that fat boy. Wait for him to rush or swing at me, then wham, counter punch with a 1-2 combo. I would have lost it if something like that happened to my wife. Security/Police whomever would have had to arrest me to calm my #*+ down. I can only hope a police report gets written up so the names of those two would be written down, then call in a few favors at Homeland Security/State Dept and begin the deporting process.
laugh.gif

But yah dude was a straight coward. Look at him at the end still holding a beer cup. You girl just got knocked down and he's still holding his precious beer? What an idiot.

Totally agree with you there. As a big baseball fan, I probably go to 5-10 Dodger games a season and I hate the Doyers (Padres/Angels fan living in LA FTL). When I go, its either baseline box, dugout club, or field level. I aint sittin in the cheap seats with them esse's. I'm a decent sized dude and canhold my own, but why would I walk straight into the lions den asking for trouble? Aint worth it. I get razzed all the time when I rockin my Padres gear, butusually its in good fun. I dont mind a little bit of banter amongst opposing fans, but I aint tryin to get jumped at a game or nothing. I'm there to havea good time, not throw hands.
My girl knows better than to act up like that at any sporting event, especially Dodger Stadium. She don't even like it when I rock my SD fitted cause ofall the BS we have to deal with (when the Padres arent in town). That being said, if dude gets physical with her like that, my $++ is going to the hospitaland jail, not necesarily in that order.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by s dubl

dudes really dont understand...is it really worth possibly losing your life over some drunk dudes taking it too far?

give me a scenario where it would be a little more fair (no STL shirt in the middle of drunk Dodger fans in a playoff game) and I'd be fighting no ifs ands or buts....all you NT "gangstas/thugs" are cool though I know you would have taken all of them.

No, but it's funny listening to these clowns on NT talkin about "what they would've done." tombout "I don't care if it's Mike Tyson i'm swangin on duke"
laugh.gif

Sdubl, you my dude, but you would have at least stepped in right?> thats the prob imo

dude did ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN. at the very least took his lady and walked away, sat her down....ANYTHING SOMETHING

thats should be the point argued imo
yeah, I would have said something. But I wouldnt have let it get that far. Obviously dudes GF was wildin and didnt care for the consequences thather man was going to have to face because of her stupidity....

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Wow....... You see that dude on the end.

I mean I would have definitely stood up for my woman. But I'm pretty sure I couldn't take the two of them, I would have damn sure tried though.

Also, as a Dodger fan myself, I don't even want to sit up there, not because the seats are cheap, but because that's where all the Savages are, thedrunks, cholos, and guys who just got out of prison.

I rather be routy with the white people in the field level.
laugh.gif

Never been in a situation like that but even when they were just arguing I'd have to bud in and handle that @%%%..I know its 2 dudes and what not butsomethings going down...shoot out in the parking lot or something
laugh.gif

what would i bye bye for when your clearly trolling calling all of the laker and dodger fans on here scumbags.

and if you press the report button for that, quite frankly your sensitve and soft.

the type that likes to name call but cries with his tail between his legs when it comes back at him.

what would i bye bye for when your clearly trolling calling all of the laker and dodger fans on here scumbags.

and if you press the report button for that, quite frankly your sensitve and soft.

the type that likes to name call but cries with his tail between his legs when it comes back at him

He poured beer and pushed her down? Wow.
My gf highly dislikes me confronting anyone like I would have if im not with her but id expect her to slap him.

Id be pretty mad if she didnt defend herself, no man is gonna touch my girl.

This is what happends when idiots drink a couple beers, smh. Shouldnt even be drinking in public.

Add insult to injury, they still get on them for being cardinal fans
laugh.gif

dudes really dont understand...is it really worth possibly losing your life over some drunk dudes taking it too far?

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

At the end of the day its just beer

relax be happy she still alive
so basically, you would've been ok with dude pouring beer on your chick and talking crap to her? and i guess you missed the part when homie pushed her down the @@*@$@$ stairs. she could've gotten really hurt, and your attitude is "as long as it wasn't me"

man, some of you dudes
smh.gif
. i'm not saying i'm a huge tough guy at all, or that i would've even won the fight, but to just stand there and WATCH your girl get bullied by another man - i can't do that without feeling like a little garden tool. i'd rather have gotten my tail whooped than watch that happen to my girl. call me a captain, so be it.

that makes two of use.

HERE WE GO TWO MORE CAPTION SAVE A
2d0flud.gif
2d0flud.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by BTK

GOSH L.A. JUST OOZING WITH THE FAKENESS. L.A. GOT FAKE FANS, FAKE PEOPLE AND FAKE TEAMS, FAKE BREASTSASEST, FAKE CHAMPIONSHIPS.
ae43538144567eaf6adeb645ff06471b3844505.gif

Too bad 45% of this site is from LA. Agree with BTK.

Back
Top Bottom