SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

so apparently at the Dodgers game some dude got into it with some chick who was with her boyfriend. so the guy sheis arguing with pours beer on her then pushes her down the stairs and her boyfriend aint do @%%#
smh.gif

���

Wow....... You see that dude on the end.

I mean I would have definitely stood up for my woman. But I'm pretty sure I couldn't take the two of them, I would have damn sure tried though.

Yo Yo Yo, this video is cool and all and Im sure many people will have something to say, but how about we correct your post by mentioning that this was at aDodgers game NOT a Yankee game.

Thanks.

Dodgers game buddy. They woulda got shot if that was the Bronx LOL. Dude is super soft for letting them treat shorty like that smh

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Dude did it to a women wth you think he would do to me . She want to talk !%+% like a man get yo +!! beat like a man.
i understand that she was talking #%@% and deserved it but her boyfriend aint do nothing at all. i mean he didnt even swing on dude or nothing

Damn,i would of done something.Jeez,dude just stood their like "oh word,you going do that.....damn why you do that man?" trying to settle it downwith talking smh.

I don't condone violence,put sometimes that is the only way to stop stupidity.

If he did that to my girl it wouldve been a wrap for dude, I dont care if he wouldve beat my @#@ ... after the game its a wrap for him.

0:57-1:00
pimp.gif

But really though, how you gonna do absolutely nothing? I mean ABSOLUTELY nothing. Idiots like them don't respond to words.

I was about to

2wlsyhe.jpg

just from watching this.

She shouldnt have slaped him, he shouldnt have thrown a beer and pushed her. SMH at baseball fans taking their boring sort to an extreme.

Originally Posted by tml09

0:57-1:00
pimp.gif

But really though, how you gonna do absolutely nothing? I mean ABSOLUTELY nothing. Idiots like them don't respond to words.

I was about to

2wlsyhe.jpg

just from watching this.

laugh.gif

Fighting isn't Always the answer tho

to be real i wouldn't for no female dont care...

long as the beer aint splash on me

plus these dudes was lookin for a fight

so they was bout that life

those is the type of people you can't feed they ego's

not fighting only makes em more confused and madd on why nada popped off

At the end of the day its just beer

relax be happy she still alive

Originally Posted by Meangene4

What does it prove if you get beat up and hurt what did you win nothing. Yea you might got some shots in but at the end of the day you and her are both in the ER paying medical bills maybe you go to the free clinic and catch the flu.

it proves that you are not a vagina.

I bet you wouldve done the same thing as dude.

i would have grab dude by his jacket and threw his %%! down a few seat then swing at the fat one. then security would come and she would give me the best sexever

Dude is a coward for that one. Im riding for my girl, if she right or wrong in a situation like that.

Dude should have did something, but you guys aren't thinking... maybe they were on their first date so dude wasn't trying to go all out like that forthe first date.

Let me explain the strategy I would have did though...

If the odds are against you then you have to think rationally... I usually don't though and I would have swung and got it popping and probably beat up.

But, he should have got up higher than the fat dude and then kicked him down the steps and then wailed on homie with the blue hate who poured the beer.

Then I would have waited outside to see were they go and if not get it popping in the parking lot I would have followed them home and then found out wherethey, or at least one of them, lived and catch him on the creep tip with a baseball bat and did serious damage.

That would then lead to the other one somehow or someday coming over to the one I caught house and then that's when I plot on him and catch him on thesneak tip.

/

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dude should have did something, but you guys aren't thinking... maybe they were on their first date so dude wasn't trying to go all out like that for the first date.

Let me explain the strategy I would have did though...

If the odds are against you then you have to think rationally... I usually don't though and I would have swung and got it popping and probably beat up.

But, he should have got up higher than the fat dude and then kicked him down the steps and then wailed on homie with the blue hate who poured the beer.

Then I would have waited outside to see were they go and if not get it popping in the parking lot I would have followed them home and then found out where they, or at least one of them, lived and catch him on the creep tip with a baseball bat and did serious damage.

That would then lead to the other one somehow or someday coming over to the one I caught house and then that's when I plot on him and catch him on the sneak tip.

/
this is how stupid people get shot and/or killed. Pay attention.

Back
Top Bottom