SMH at profiling Vol. NYPD Cop tried to lie ...

elboricua 6

Banned
Something that happened a few days ago ..

I went to see Notorious, but the movie was sold-out so my shorty bought tickets to the next avail movie .. We thought the movie was going to be short but ithappen to be a long movie .. Anyways, by the time the movie was done it was about 2am, so we said lets call it a night - on our way home I hit a light and mehaving a good time we shorty got a little goofy and started talking about how Imma due her tonight - a song came on and I pull down my beaning and starteddoing the dance ... then I pull down my beaning saw the green light and continue on ..

Lord and behold I get stop - The dude come out and start asking me a lof of questions ..

him "where you coming from"
me "movies"
him "oh yeah what movie did you see"
me - I stayed quiet
him "well what movie you saw"
me - I dont know the name a movie why
him "so you go to the movies pay 10 bucks and dont know the name of the movies"
me "maybe I didnt go to see the movies but to molest my girl"
him "oh so you waste money to go mess with your girl, why not do it in the car"
me "because then you really have an excuse to stop me"
him "have you been drinking tonight"
me - yeah, some soda "I dont think they serve alcohol at the movies"
him "do you care to do a breathalizer"
me "sure what we testing coke or pepsi"
him "why you being smart"
me "cause you started"
him - gave me the test - before it was done I said - I'm sure is diet pepsi as I dont drink coke
him "you want to be a smart +*% - wait here Imma give you a ticket"
me "what for"
him "running a red light"
me "Oh word which red light - I live on this neighborhood Officer (said his badge #) and I know all the lights - especially the ones that lead to (thecapt of his precinct)"
him "so what you saying"
me "nothing - go give me the ticket - just remember you are a sworn officer"
him "tight as hell came back gave me my liscend"
me "btw, here are the tickets and the movie was difiance"
him "I can care less"
me "have a goodnight - integreity violator"
him "don't slip"
me "goodnight - I see you around"

Point being the dude saw me dancing and thought I was drunk - he stopped me and couldnt hit me on nothing because I was clean and made up a lie about running aredlight - acted like an +*% and threaten to hit me with a ticket - as soon as I called his badge and precinct with one of the capts there - dude laid off andwas heated .. not sure if dude was profiling me or anything but from the get he was acting mad nasty and making assumptions ... I'll probably be in courtnow with a red light violation because he said so - not because I did it ...

have any of you ever had a cop lied to make a case?

if all what you wrote is true ... props sir
if not all what you wrote is not true .. "NO PROPS FOR YOU!!!"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You probably wouldn't have got any tickets, if you weren't a arrograntsmarta$$ to the cop...[/color]

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Point being the dude saw me dancing and thought I was drunk
That happens ALL the time.

And i'm guessing none of that actually happened. Tryna go down with guns blazing?

are we testing for pepsi or coke?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you earned that ticket by being a jerk.

no sympathy for you
yeah I agree, you're an idiot, should have just said the movie like a normal person would you +#%*%!%
roll.gif

Your fault for acting arrogant and being a smart @$* with the cop. Maybe he pulled you over because of reasons you stated? I saw no profiling. People like youneed to respect the cops and be polite...

edit - word didn't get censored

you know what the funny thing is... if you contest the ticket...there's no way the officer forgets about your encounter.

in all honesty, you are lucky you just got a ticket. you don't have to act like his best friend, but if you were straight up, and answered his questionswith no attitude he might have even just given you a warning.

why tell him you went to the movies if you're going to lie and say you forgot the name?
not sure if dude was profiling me or anything
negative

Truth is, you could've easily handled that much better, but you didn't.
Your attitude didn't make things any better either; seemed like you even tried to egg him on.

DoubleJs07 wrote:
and you didn't say that.

Why would I need to lie about that - He called me a lier because I didn't know the name of the movie - I just simply replied with maybe I didnt go to themovies to see a movie but to molest my girl ...

JordanDon23 wrote:
You probably wouldn't have got any tickets, if you weren't a arrogrant smarta$$ to the cop...
So the cop has a right to talked down to you and you have to sit there and take it ... if that's how you like to take it - that's on you...

Fantastic4our wrote:
are you black? yes it matters before anyone asks
Nope I'm Hispanic (Puertorican)
They were white
I was in Queens ...

Dirtylicious wrote:
you earned that ticket by being a jerk.

no sympathy for you

Explain to me - how was I being a jerk?

Just because of my replies - I guess since I'm typing this and you aren't at the scene - there's no way to compensate for his gestures and underbreath talk - if you know what I mean - all lack of emotions if left out - so you can't clearly feel the way I felt when he was questioning me ....

justhotkicks wrote:
That happens ALL the time.

And i'm guessing none of that actually happened. Tryna go down with guns blazing?
well it went down just the way I wrote and I didn't try to go down with no guns blazing, but I be damn if another man is going to belittle mewith stupid comments and or expressions ..

btw, I was stationed in Long Island (Marines) and about 75% of my unit was NYPD/State Troopers/Air Marshals or some sort of enforcement agent ..so not only doI know a few people, but I know exactly how to talk to them and understand when they are trying to punk you ...

Being a tough guy on a traffic stop=No win situation

Situations like this are the reason why these idiots reach their quotas at the end of the month
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom