SMH at profiling Vol. NYPD Cop tried to lie ...

laugh.gif
@ your justification.

like I said.. your actions only reinforces his memory of the encounter.
he's not going to forget it if you contest the ticket.

obviously you were being a clown in the car.. so he pulled you over to find out what was going on with you...you could have been polite, simply answered hisquestions and told him you were clowning around...and gotten off with a warning.. instead you were a jerk with your smart alec responses and earned aticket.... oh well...enjoy the increase in insurance rates.

1st off I didn't get a ticket ..

2nd yes, I could of have handle it better, but being a Marine I take my word seriously and I hate when a police officer for that calls me a flat out lierbecause I forgot the name of the movie - remember I went in to see Biggie not Defiance ...

3rd he started making jokes like oh so you go to the movies and spent 20 dollars to not know the movie (then I hit him off with the molest my girl line) and hesaid why waste money and not do that in the car - Like are you freaking serious Mr. Officer .. yeah ok - dude already lost respect and now he was trying topush buttons but I know how to push better ...

lastly - the point wasn't about what happen - the point was even if I was being a jerk or what not the officer pretty much made up a lie about me runningthe red light to try and give me a ticket instead for whatever the reason I got stopped ... meaning no integrity whatsoever and I'm glad I punked his ******* ....

you are all missing the point .. basically a sworn officer is going to lie to get you because he cant get you on anything else - now thats shady business andif I didn't mentioned who I knew or whatever the dude would of have gave me that ticket ....

P. S. I'm glad to see that some of you think the badge gives them the right to belittle you ... yes officer no officer I apologize officer you are totallyright and Im just so damn wrong - shame on me officer .. naw partner .. you are right you stand up for yourself ....

You were in the Marines ?? You showed no patience ... You got all emotional and he could see that .... Did you tell him that you served ??

Dirtylicious wrote:
laugh.gif
@ your justification.

obviously you were being a clown in the car.. so he pulled you over to find out what was going on with you...you could have been polite, simply answered his questions and told him you were clowning around...and gotten off with a warning.. instead you were a jerk with your smart alec responses and earned a ticket.... oh well...enjoy the increase in insurance rates.

once again I didnt get a ticket (My insurance is 500 every six month and I drive a 2005 TL) thanks ..

second the dude didnt even give me a chances - basically asked me where I was coming from I said movie he asked what I saw I didnt know the name of the movieand he basically stated that I was lying how can I go to the movies and forget the name - that quick .....

he didnt even mentioned the fact I was acting a clown - he basically walked away after all the talking and stated I ran a red light - which was BS - Imentioned his badge his capt and he forgot everything about the red light and let me go

BTW - on multiple times I asked what red light did I ran and he never answered ..

Originally Posted by akuratl02

You were in the Marines ?? You showed no patience ... You got all emotional and he could see that .... Did you tell him that you served ??

i was calm as hell - i kept my composure at all time and I was just having a normal conversation - that's what made him upset ...

yeah I forgot to mentioned that - he was being a jerk because you know being in the military whats the 1st thing that pops out when you open your wallet ..yeah your military ID .. the dude as soon as I opened that saw my ID and before I could reach for my liscens states .. whats that I don't want to see thatshow me your license and I'm like huh - saying to myself dude wth is underneath ...

why didnt you get the tickets out to see what movie yall say when he asked? you later found the ticket and what movie yall say right?

second the dude didnt even give me a chances - basically asked me where I was coming from I said movie he asked what I saw I didnt know the name of the movie and he basically stated that I was lying how can I go to the movies and forget the name - that quick .....
and you didn't even give him a chance... think of it from his perspective... he's already thinking you're giving him a smart alecresponse by saying "I forgot" seriously..how the hell do you go to a movie and forget it?

sounds like both of you are in the wrong.

Dirtylicious wrote:
second the dude didnt even give me a chances - basically asked me where I was coming from I said movie he asked what I saw I didnt know the name of the movie and he basically stated that I was lying how can I go to the movies and forget the name - that quick .....
and you didn't even give him a chance... think of it from his perspective... he's already thinking you're giving him a smart alec response by saying "I forgot" seriously..how the hell do you go to a movie and forget it?

sounds like both of you are in the wrong.
Dirty -

I'm not saying my actions were right nor am I saying they were wrong - What I'm saying is after everything was said and done - he stopped me because he"thought" I was drunk and after I came out negative on the test he tried to hit me up with a redlight violation! Basically something to hit me on -Like are you serious? You're a police officer that's about to lie and try to give me a ticket because you are mad?

I just think that in itself is far worst than everything that happen - like I said - a man's word is worth a lot on my eyes, especially one that'scoming from a sworn officer - why would he lie to try and "get me"??? that's plain and simple WRONG!

that is the point that Im trying to make and question that Im trying to ask .. has for whatever reason a cop tried to lie to get you?

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Dirtylicious wrote:
laugh.gif
@ your justification.

obviously you were being a clown in the car.. so he pulled you over to find out what was going on with you...you could have been polite, simply answered his questions and told him you were clowning around...and gotten off with a warning.. instead you were a jerk with your smart alec responses and earned a ticket.... oh well...enjoy the increase in insurance rates.
once again I didnt get a ticket (My insurance is 500 every six month and I drive a 2005 TL) thanks ..

he didnt even mentioned the fact I was acting a clown - he basically walked away after all the talking and stated I ran a red light - which was BS - I mentioned his badge his capt and he forgot everything about the red light and let me go

BTW - on multiple times I asked what red light did I ran and he never answered ..

him "you want to be a smart +*% - wait here Imma give you a ticket"
me "what for"
him "running a red light"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
who's confused here?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

The bottom line is, you got a ticket when you did nothing. Take the L.
the bottom line is that you don't know how to read -

actually, the bottom line is that your grammar and spelling are horrendous -- how many times are you going to spell "liar" wrong?

i agree, that you have no chance to win against a cop, and quite frankly, his comments weren't witty, but they were reflective of your replies. how couldyou really go to the movies and not know the name...i'm dumbfounded as well. this is just another episode of, "i think the cops are after me becauseof profiling, and so they are"

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Dirtylicious wrote:
laugh.gif
@ your justification.

he didnt even mentioned the fact I was acting a clown - he basically walked away after all the talking and stated I ran a red light - which was BS - I mentioned his badge his capt and he forgot everything about the red light and let me go

him "you want to be a smart +*% - wait here Imma give you a ticket"
me "what for"
him "running a red light"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
who's confused here?

He never gave him the ticket

DoubleJs07 wrote:
also, how do you not know the name of the movie you JUST saw?

Once again I went to see Notorious - my girl got dropped off while I found parking (this was on Friday)

She called me talking about the movie was sold out and the next one was around 1:20 I asked about bloody 3d joint - the same thing sold out till like 12:30and we were there at 10 .. I said screw it - it's to damn cold to do anything else just pick a movie and I hanged up .. he bought the tickets and I swearto you that 3/4 of the people that went to see the movie we saw didnt even know what was the movie about - they just didnt feel like waiting for the othermovies ..

this was at the movies by the whitestone bridge across the bowling alley ...

to answer the other question - I didnt have the tickets in front of me and the dude didnt even give me time to do anything - he was on me like white on rice -only after he walked away to give me a ticket (which he didnt) was I able to find the tickets - once I showed them the tickets - he basically told me so what Idont care .. SMh!

i think i see your point, that one of the central themes in this incident was that a sworn NYPD police officer was willing to make up a lie just to get at yourfor giving him lip. that in and of itself is wrong

however, part of me still thinks that if you just kept it straight up and respectful, that he would have let it go. you both took an oath to defend theconstitution, and that could have been your opportunity to demonstrate who was the more honorable man. not sayin that you should have gotten on some yessuh,nossuh type of biz, but something along these lines:

him "where you coming from"
me "movies"
him "oh yeah what movie did you see"
me - "that WWII movie.. lemme check my ticket stub."
him "keep it nice and slow with those hands.... well what movie you saw"
me - "it was defiance.. see?"
him "ok. have you been drinking tonight"
me - "no i haven't"
him "ok. i saw how you were dancing at the red light, and wanted to make sure that you were not driving under theinfluence."

at that point, he might not have even wasted time with the breathalizer, and might have let you off.

minah86 wrote:

actually, the bottom line is that your grammar and spelling are horrendous -- how many times are you going to spell "liar" wrong?

i agree, that you have no chance to win against a cop, and quite frankly, his comments weren't witty, but they were reflective of your replies. how could you really go to the movies and not know the name...i'm dumbfounded as well. this is just another episode of, "i think the cops are after me because of profiling, and so they are"

I agree with this statment

I'm dumbfounded that after trying to read my entire episode - you couldn't make out that the title has nothing to do with theproblem - that being the cop tyring to lie about a red light violation to give me a ticket ...

p.s. I need to work on my grammar so english professors like you could follow whats going on better ..

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

him "keep it nice and slow with those hands....
laugh.gif
What a strange detail to add to a hypothetical situation.

With all those connects you should get a PBA card.

Shapeshiftah wrote:
i think i see your point, that one of the central themes in this incident was that a sworn NYPD police officer was willing to make up a lie just to get at your for giving him lip. that in and of itself is wrong

however, part of me still thinks that if you just kept it straight up and respectful, that he would have let it go. you both took an oath to defend the constitution, and that could have been your opportunity to demonstrate who was the more honorable man. not sayin that you should have gotten on some yessuh, nossuh type of biz, but something along these lines:

him "where you coming from"
me "movies"
him "oh yeah what movie did you see"
me - "that WWII movie.. lemme check my ticket stub."
him "keep it nice and slow with those hands.... well what movie you saw"
me - "it was defiance.. see?"
him "ok. have you been drinking tonight"
me - "no i haven't"
him "ok. i saw how you were dancing at the red light, and wanted to make sure that you were not driving under the influence."

at that point, he might not have even wasted time with the breathalizer, and might have let you off.

might or might have not

it just happen way to fast my dude

like I said it all started when I open my wallet and the dude was like "what's that, I didn't ask for that - I want your license" justbecause my military ID is at the very top of all my ID's ..

But the lying part is what I was mad about ...

Back
Top Bottom