SMH at profiling Vol. NYPD Cop tried to lie ...

DaJoka004 wrote:
Why did you post the story then? If you don't care what any of us feel about you and your situation, sit your #%% down and stop replying. You were looking for people to either feel sorry for you or congratulate you for what you did. You got neither. Now you're crying about it.

on_line.gif
blondsoccerplyr 6 wrote:

Obviously. Why would you be posting this story asking for sympathy?

If you bother to read I actually asked a question - but no you bother to make assumptions and assume I'm asking for people to either feel sorry for me orto congratulate me ..

" he stopped me and couldnt hit me on nothing because I was clean and made up a lie about running a redlight - acted like an +*% and threatento hit me with a ticket - as soon as I called his badge and precinct with one of the capts there - dude laid off and was heated .. not sure if dude wasprofiling me or anything but from the get he was acting mad nasty and making assumptions ... I'll probably be in court now with a red light violationbecause he said so - not because I did it ...
have any of you ever had a cop lied to make a case?"

BTW he didnt give me a ticket .....

Please read next time!!!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

DaJoka004 wrote:
Why did you post the story then? If you don't care what any of us feel about you and your situation, sit your #%% down and stop replying. You were looking for people to either feel sorry for you or congratulate you for what you did. You got neither. Now you're crying about it.
on_line.gif
blondsoccerplyr 6 wrote:

Obviously. Why would you be posting this story asking for sympathy?

If you bother to read I actually asked a question - but no you bother to make assumptions and assume I'm asking for people to either feel sorry for me or to congratulate me ..

" he stopped me and couldnt hit me on nothing because I was clean and made up a lie about running a redlight - acted like an +*% and threaten to hit me with a ticket - as soon as I called his badge and precinct with one of the capts there - dude laid off and was heated .. not sure if dude was profiling me or anything but from the get he was acting mad nasty and making assumptions ... I'll probably be in court now with a red light violation because he said so - not because I did it ...
have any of you ever had a cop lied to make a case?"

BTW he didnt give me a ticket .....

Please read next time!!!

get over it dude. he stopped you to see if you were drunk. is any cop going to say that? probably not, so they will give you another reason whether its validor not. its not a big deal. and you werent being "profiled"

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rtask

OP: you deserved it. why didnt you just show him the movie stub to begin with? SMH....

So if you're walking out of a grocery store and a cop asks to see your receipt you'll gladly provide it to him?

Not the same but I know what you mean - if you came out the grocery store with bags and the cops questions you and you are like are you serious don't you see the bags and his like oh really want to be a smart @%# - well let me give you a ticket for jail walking and you are like I haven't even cross the street I'm on the sidewalk ... to bad I'm the law and you should #+!! and respect me ..
grocery store thing is not a fair example because #1 he did not see you drive out from the theater (or walk out of a grocery store) #2 you didntshow him your stub (it wasnt obvious from your 'bags' where you've been) if you cant answer the simplest question then hes right to assumeyou're a liar. try that same attitude again on the next cop you meet, see if he treats you any different.

Wrong.

Cops are people. Serve and protect.

I imagine cops deal with a lot of scum and have built up an attitude because of it.

but,

No one deserves to be pulled over by a cop and then talked to in anything but a professional matter.

This cop had nothing and he knew it.. He did what a majority of cops do (huge stereotyping i admit) and got frusturated when he didn't find anything and flexed his long arm of the law.

It disgusts me how easily people hand over their rights to some guy with a high school education and a gun. Get a grip. Were people too, always keep your eyes open and question everything.

Wrong, how? Is there a law stating cops should be nice? I agree everyone should be respected but based on what this guy said I can see why the cop did whathe did. How did you know he didn't have anything? Maybe he did get mad at the fact this guy wasn't drunk or had no record and I agree disrespecting himfor that is just wrong. But either way, you can't go disrespecting a cop if he does something wrong. Just keep your mouth shut and move on. You can easilyfile a complaint afterwards if it was that serious, but don't play the if he does it I can do it back game.

Cops are human too. If you were a cop, you wouldn't like stupid remarks at 2am either. You know damn well you knew the answers to his questions but feltthe need to "play", you waisted his time and your own time for being snobby. Whether it was right or wrong that he tried to abuse his authority, youwere still acting stupid so expect stupid things to happen. At least you wasn't cuffed and pinned to the floor and shot like some other innocent kid did.End of the story- you never got the ticket so stop crying.

I agree with the post starter, people should know there rights, i woulda handled it the same way , the cop job isnt to belittle u , but to serve and protect

if he thought the dude was drinking from the dance then he can check, but all that extra talk is unnecessary on the officers part

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

I agree with the post starter, people should know there rights, i woulda handled it the same way , the cop job isnt to belittle u , but to serve and protect

if he thought the dude was drinking from the dance then he can check, but all that extra talk is unnecessary on the officers part
So, in your opinion, instead of asking the post-starter what he had been doing to see if drinking was involved, the officer should have justforced him to take a breathalizer? And THAT would be better? In my opinion, the cop was fishing to check his suspicions of drinking and that's it. Had theOP simply complied, he would have been on his way. However, if you don't show someone respect, no matter the situation, you will not get respect back. Whatmy parents taught me is, treat everyone with respect, even if they never extend it to you. You can challenge someone, protest, whatever, but do it the rightway. In this case, this was not the right way. And the OP lost because of it...

Oh, and by the way, by trying to 'intimidate' the officer by saying his supervisors name, I doubt that helped you any either...

People always take the Police's side. That's why they get to have impunity to replace their Serve and Protect, with Bully and Intimidate.

You should have no obligation to be respectful to a cop if he wasn't to you to begin with. I've been talked down to and called names by them before,and it's really uncalled for. Much of the time, they just want to bait you into reacting in a way that really allows them to @##+ you up.

But the fact an officer would lie to satisfy his own ego, shouldn't that be of concern? Not whether or not the potential perp was nice to him or not?

meh you shouldn't of said you started but I think he can do whatever he wants. If you take him to court who is the judge going to believe?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

People always take the Police's side. That's why they get to have impunity to replace their Serve and Protect, with Bully and Intimidate.

You should have no obligation to be respectful to a cop if he wasn't to you to begin with. I've been talked down to and called names by them before, and it's really uncalled for. Much of the time, they just want to bait you into reacting in a way that really allows them to @##+ you up.

But the fact an officer would lie to satisfy his own ego, shouldn't that be of concern? Not whether or not the potential perp was nice to him or not?
Lmao @ "people always take the police' side". Yeah, right. I could write books on that one. But um, how do you know that THIS guyisn't lying about his story? To me, it seems like he was being a smart***, probably left out parts of the story and is trying to get 'cool points'on NT for being so slick and clever and 'fighting the machine'. To me, it just looks juvenile and petty. If you want to make a stand, do it the rightway...

TrueBlack88 wrote:
So, in your opinion, instead of asking the post-starter what he had been doing to see if drinking was involved, the officer should have just forced him to take a breathalizer? And THAT would be better? In my opinion, the cop was fishing to check his suspicions of drinking and that's it. Had the OP simply complied, he would have been on his way. However, if you don't show someone respect, no matter the situation, you will not get respect back. What my parents taught me is, treat everyone with respect, even if they never extend it to you. You can challenge someone, protest, whatever, but do it the right way. In this case, this was not the right way. And the OP lost because of it...

Oh, and by the way, by trying to 'intimidate' the officer by saying his supervisors name, I doubt that helped you any either...

Son - the dude had the breathalyzer machine on him when he stepped out - so no matter what the test was coming. I could of have said I was comingfrom church and yes sir no sir how can I help you sir - want some coffee sir and I still would of have gone tested ... so hence I agree with this guy righthere - the cop could of have came out and said the reason why I stopped you was cause I saw you dancing or misbehaving and I want to give you a test - thatwould of have been better and when a cop ask to give you a test you have no option - you should read up on your rights .. I mean you can say no you would likea urine test but that mean taking you in - you can also say no and they can take you in because of suspicion ..

know your right homeboy!

TrueBlack88 wrote:
DatZNasty wrote:

You should have no obligation to be respectful to a cop if he wasn't to you to begin with. I've been talked down to and called names by them before, and it's really uncalled for. Much of the time, they just want to bait you into reacting in a way that really allows them to @##+ you up.

Lmao @ "people always take the police' side". Yeah, right. I could write books on that one. But um, how do you know that THIS guy isn't lying about his story? To me, it seems like he was being a smart***, probably left out parts of the story and is trying to get 'cool points' on NT for being so slick and clever and 'fighting the machine'. To me, it just looks juvenile and petty. If you want to make a stand, do it the right way...

you pretty dumb to think I need someone like you to say hey good job so I can feel better about myself .. for the most part I'm here now forthe photography thread believe it or not and recently I just started reading the threads here .. so my dude I don't need no cool points from kids .. I saidit how it was and I agree with the dude - if you was paying attention the whole point of this damn situation was that the dude was willing to lie - like the OPright here said .. shouldn't the concern be the cop was willing to lie? but I guess it doesn't matter because I asked for it ...
indifferent.gif

once again don't come assuming crap - the way I said it was the way that happen nothing added nothing taken - but since you think no one had the"nuts" to talk to a officer like that - everything is a lie .. lmao! not nuts - just not taking crap!
If you want to make a stand, do it the right way...
LOL - what's the right way?????

Sitting in the back of the BUS and then filling a complain about how you couldn't sit on the front?

Give me a break my dude .. extreme but the same crap!

guess you didnt see that video of homeboy getting shot in the back over nothing. your shorty wouldn't have been amused when that cop decided he had enoughof you getting smart and put a bullet in your back.

You should have no obligation to be respectful to a cop if he wasn't to you to begin with.
Then they have no obligation to not to be a complete *#+ to you and get away with some stupid %*#*.

Be respectful, be better than they are, I've encountered bitter cops but also good ones at the same time. For the bitter ones, don't stoop to theirlevel. Always be better... honestly.. you don't need to stoop low to not get %*#* on.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Lmao @ "people always take the police' side". Yeah, right. I could write books on that one. ..
They do have a better record in court just by reading the newspaper.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom