SMH at this guy Tiger VOL Slept with his neighbor's daughter

"The two of them had sex on a couch for hours -- right next to a crib for Tiger's children,"
The girl reportedly told friends that Woods did not use a condom and that the sex was "mechanical and unemotional."

algtigerwoodsgrimace.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This guy is slowly becoming the Tiger Woods of sex.

Truer words have never been spoken, I'm literally speechless. Tiger Woods is on his way to making OJ look like a Saint. At this rate he's gonna be one of the few men on the planet able to say, "I've got 99 problems and they're all )&*#$."

On a second note, this may be the finest of the broads he's smashed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Wonder how many of his fellow PGA tour members' wives he was bagging....
nerd.gif

Best believe he touched a few of them... quite a few of them hence the onslaught from them. They won't out their wives/family but they know
laugh.gif

Wouldn't it be crazy if Tiger returns to play and he sucks after this?

Like the media took all his Mojo and now that he ain't smashing chicks like before he no longer is good with the stick......... what if?

Tiger should just come back like The Godfather from WWF and have a +#% train and all that... some intro music and fireworks, He would become the most pimpin and electrifying golf player in golf playing history......

I want this

*"Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' To %%@* Wit' Intro"*Tiger Styyyyyle*"Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' To %%@* Wit' Intro"*

Why is everyone so surprised? Have you had vagina? It's amazing. Now imagine being able to have every one of them.

This dude Tiger was knocking em down left and right.
I can't really
pimp.gif
him though, because dude was married and smashing these pizzles raw 

Another birdie for Tiger...

At least this one is pretty hot

The Enquirer with their awesome timing...

As long as there's no pregnancies,I think there's a chance to save his marriage...But if one of these women come out to say it's Tiger's kid,bye-bye Elin

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

This chick goes to Alabama???
nerd.gif

Edit: Hell yea I know exatcly the restaurant she at on the second pic and yea that Bryant Denny Stadium

Time to hit her up!
laugh.gif

i don't like tiger...

but i damn sure respect him using his fame for everything it's worth...

Back
Top Bottom