SMH at this guy Tiger VOL Slept with his neighbor's daughter

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

the mans texting skills made him a pimp
pimp.gif

the guys a hero

usherplaylist can get some texting tips from him

Tiger just keeps winning.

Son prolly has them Wilt numbers. If he wrote a book on how to pick up women, guaranteed a few mil.

"I felt used and violated," the source claims Coudriet said. "like Imeant nothing to him but a night of casual sex. I just wanted to dig abig hole, crawl in and die."

And you do that by talking to a tabloid??? Yea... I'm starting to believe this never happened.

Between Smush, Pippen, and the amount of broads coming out the woodworks, Im surprised we havent had a Tiger smashed my gf topic on NT.

More and more I just laugh at the entire "scandal" and tip my hat to the Tiger. Nice guy image for all these years, and he's been doing all of this? He G'd us all
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Son prolly has them Wilt numbers. If he wrote a book on how to pick up women, guaranteed a few mil.
Chapter 1: Make a few hundred million dollars.

In that case, I'll buy the book for a different reason.  Screw picking up chicks.

why wasnt these girls stepping up before everybody knew he was a cheater? and perfect timing from this source huh?

everyone tries to act like its all his fault when the females play a role too...obviously he wasnt raping them

leave him be.

Back
Top Bottom