SMH (ebay related)

So I win this, and ask him when he'll ship

35a7ngo.png

n3ki6d.png

I feel like there are more flakes these days... all coming from texas too
30t6p3b.gif

lol at your ebay ID and this thread.

Mr. Wavez...isnt there an NTer with that name?

there is a mr. wavez on here, i believe he's based outta texas as well.    can't say if their the same person since i have no real proof though.

that said, it's punk move on the sellers part. i guarantee you he would be hounding you for the bread if the shoes went for more then he'd like.

the same way a bid is a contract in the sellers eyes when they get what they want to get, it should be a contract when they take a L as well.  the seller was too cheap to place a reserve on the auction and that's his fault for being cheap and not paying the extra 20 cents or so.

if i were you, i would report him to ebay, make sure he gets hit with final value fees on this auction, leave a nasty negative feedback to ruin his rep, and bid on the relisted item every time he relists them for pulling that stunt.

Originally Posted by s dubl

It's the same guy
laugh.gif

Can't you just send the money so he would be obligated to ship and if not you open a dispute???

wow...what a cornball.

dudes like this should't even bother doing the sneaker thing, they're the same sort of lames that'll try and pass a worn shoe as DS. corny @%!*@##*#%@*#.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Give him negative feedback and move on
You'll encounter a bunch of lames when buying/selling sneakers on ebay, but hey, I'd rather deal with them than risk getting swindled on NT/Craigslist.

Isn't that little lame %+! dude who's always jocking Wayne?

But yeah, if that were me in this situation I would just ruin his account. (shill bid on his account to get him banned, bid on everyone of his auctions, etc.)

As a matter of fact, you should just bid his new auction up to like 1000 and be like , "1000 is just too much for these. Thanks."

Originally Posted by megatron

It's the same guy
laugh.gif

Can't you just send the money so he would be obligated to ship and if not you open a dispute???
nerd.gif

Simple; he should have set a reserve price. As it is he's not doing himself a favor doing this... as the winning bidder you have a case here for a dispute.

If you still want this guy's kicks, good luck.

call eBay for real and threaten a lawsuit because winning that auction is a binding contract; eBay will cave and give you something out of it.

what a B move by the seller.

You should get a bunch of people to bid on his auction to drive the price up than not pay
edit: i just noticed your ebay username
laugh.gif

I was just thinking this. Dude has a avi of Lil Wayne if Im not mistaken.
This reminds me of when I listed some 94 AF1s on ebay and Rapido won the auction. At first I didnt want to sell since they only ended for $37 shipped, but I did because I don't like when people flake on me and I hate to do it to others. So I sold them to him for that price and chalked it up to a L.

That's why he should have set a reserve if he didnt want them to be sold at that low of a price.

That Mr. Waves dude is indeed a NTer, he's usually in the music forum in all the YM and Drake threads. you should report him OP

Same thing happened to me on last shot 14s. Dude said send him 20 more $. I said no ship my shoes and he refunded me.

Back
Top Bottom