SMH (ebay related)

roll.gif
 Grimey.

laugh.gif
all I wanted were those black and gold blazers. I told dude ill give you 150 for them and I'll walk away happy.

Dude had the nerve to say $160+shipping
indifferent.gif

I would have done the same thing if I was him
roll.gif

He should have set a reserve though.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

laugh.gif
all I wanted were those black and gold blazers. I told dude ill give you 150 for them and I'll walk away happy.

Dude had the nerve to say $160+shipping
indifferent.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whatslosinglike , that just shows your a corn with no morals just like that kid wade........

You should call his job and ask him why he flaked out on you OP , He works at the north star footlocker in SA texas.

ITs corny though , thats why you set a reserve . How son coppin all these kicks and he cant even pay the fee to put a reserve on his auction.

dudes got priority and morals twisted..

I wont even address his disgusting Stan like outlook on hip hop music esp towards that clown wayne , and drake. The world is going down the tubes.

Originally Posted by polorico

You should call his job and ask him why he flaked out on you OP , He works at the north star footlocker in SA texas.

laugh.gif
this is coming from someone who got 2 niketalkers  fired already in a 5 month span.

this dude don't play around 
laugh.gif

its bout values man , if you live that life and front like you cakey , and yet you cant even put a reserve on a pair of shoes then you got some things twisted......

I link people who are young money , and wayne stans with not being the brightest people.

Damn. I really made a mistake. Like no BS. I thought that you could that. I've seen it done many times and I thought you could do it. I was wrong. I apologize. Didn't know the rules should have read them. I'm not a fraud and all that, I Made a dumb mistake. Sorry. If it will clear all this nonsense up you can have them for the price you won it for. AGAIN SORRY. this is the first item I sold on eBay.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I would have done the same thing if I was him
roll.gif

He should have set a reserve though.

Strong post to username ratio.
my take it this, if you list something and it sells for more then you'd like and the buyer plays games you wouldn't tolerate it one bit at all.  it should be the same when your a seller as well.   from the sellers perspective, yeah it sucks that he's taking a huge L on those shoes but that's a risk you take when you list stuff on ebay and do a straight auction. i've honored deals where i took a L before in the past off of principle and because i wasn't trying to tarnish my reputation.   if the seller ends up honoring the deal it's a good look on his part but hopefully he puts that reserve in his auctions from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom