SMH ... Girl I know from HS made the front page. Vol. No Bueno

So I work in publicity @ my job, and have to go through the newspapers everyday ... Looking @ this chick and I'm like she looks SO familiar but it couldn't be ... Well ... it was ... Went to HS w/ her and had a bunch of friends who were close to her ... 1 of my boys was with her like a week ago and said he knew the BF was a shady dude and that he wishes he warned her parents ... R.I.P. Sarah

Gal fatally stabbed, nearly decapitated by boyfriend: cops
sarah_coit--300x300.jpg

A blond beauty from Greenwich, Conn., was nearly decapitated by her live-in boyfriend as he fatally knifed her in their Lower East Side apartment early yesterday after she tried to end their stormy relationship, police said.

"I did something bad," Raul Barrera, 33, told cops after allegedly grabbing a kitchen knife and butchering 23-year-old Sarah Coit -- who begged for her life in the living room of their third-floor apartment at trendy 65 Clinton St. at around 2:30 a.m., sources said.

"She was yelling, 'No! No! Stop! Stop! Don't hurt me!' " said Brianna Andalore, 20, describing the blood-curdling screams she heard through the walls of the apartment she was staying in with a pal.

"My friend who lives here told me this has been going on for a while. They've been fighting like that for months," Andalore said.

"When [Coit] was brought out, the cops were yelling, 'Don't look! Don't look!' Her head was almost off. Her neck was wide open."

Joost Bohner, 33, a visitor from Holland who is staying at 61 Clinton St., said, "I heard her yelling, 'Help me! Help me!'
"It went on for quite a while, at least 20 minutes," he said. "People from the building were yelling out, 'Where are you? What apartment?' She never answered them, and people started calling 911."

Barrera, a vice president at the Coleman Entertainment Group p.r. firm, left the dying Coit sprawled face-up on the floor and fled, authorities said. He then phoned a relative, who told him to give himself up, sources said.

He turned himself in to cops at the Ninth Precinct station house, but was transferred to the Seventh Precinct, which had jurisdiction.

He allegedly told cops that he and Coit had fought about breaking up, and claimed that it was she who had first grabbed the knife before he wrested it away. A police source said Coit had initiated the split.

Coit, a 5-foot-10 stunner who ran cross-country at Greenwich HS and had studied advertising and marketing at Hunter College, was still alive when she was rushed to Beth Israel but was pronounced dead about two hours later.

Her father is Lynde Coit, a Cornell-educated lawyer and senior adviser to the CEO at Plasco Energy Group Inc. The family lives in a $1.4 million home in Greenwich.
"She was a bright, young, wonderful girl. She had a bright future ahead of her," said a woman who lives nearby.

"She has the most wonderful family you could imagine."
Sarah Coit worked at the Lacoste clothing boutique at 608 Fifth Ave. near Rockefeller Center, where a hand-lettered sign in the window yesterday read, "The store is temporarily closed."

Workers could be seen inside consoling one another. Barrera was charged with second-degree murder. Dressed in a gray T-shirt and sweats, he silently stared downward as he was led from the station house for the ride to Central Booking yesterday.

Coit described herself as a "swinger" on her MySpace page, where she posted the phrases "f- -khype" and "love, love, love."

A police source said cops were called to the couple's apartment Jan. 8 because of a shouting match. When the couple lived on East 33rd St., Barrera was arrested for assault on a male friend, the source said.

Yesterday, "she was yelling, 'Stop! Get off me!' Then she got real silent, and I heard nothing else," said Jason Figueroa, 15, who lives upstairs.

http://www.nypost.com/p/n...GGcMli30rJ#ixzz1JF37raq9

So I work in publicity @ my job, and have to go through the newspapers everyday ... Looking @ this chick and I'm like she looks SO familiar but it couldn't be ... Well ... it was ... Went to HS w/ her and had a bunch of friends who were close to her ... 1 of my boys was with her like a week ago and said he knew the BF was a shady dude and that he wishes he warned her parents ... R.I.P. Sarah

Gal fatally stabbed, nearly decapitated by boyfriend: cops
sarah_coit--300x300.jpg

A blond beauty from Greenwich, Conn., was nearly decapitated by her live-in boyfriend as he fatally knifed her in their Lower East Side apartment early yesterday after she tried to end their stormy relationship, police said.

"I did something bad," Raul Barrera, 33, told cops after allegedly grabbing a kitchen knife and butchering 23-year-old Sarah Coit -- who begged for her life in the living room of their third-floor apartment at trendy 65 Clinton St. at around 2:30 a.m., sources said.

"She was yelling, 'No! No! Stop! Stop! Don't hurt me!' " said Brianna Andalore, 20, describing the blood-curdling screams she heard through the walls of the apartment she was staying in with a pal.

"My friend who lives here told me this has been going on for a while. They've been fighting like that for months," Andalore said.

"When [Coit] was brought out, the cops were yelling, 'Don't look! Don't look!' Her head was almost off. Her neck was wide open."

Joost Bohner, 33, a visitor from Holland who is staying at 61 Clinton St., said, "I heard her yelling, 'Help me! Help me!'
"It went on for quite a while, at least 20 minutes," he said. "People from the building were yelling out, 'Where are you? What apartment?' She never answered them, and people started calling 911."

Barrera, a vice president at the Coleman Entertainment Group p.r. firm, left the dying Coit sprawled face-up on the floor and fled, authorities said. He then phoned a relative, who told him to give himself up, sources said.

He turned himself in to cops at the Ninth Precinct station house, but was transferred to the Seventh Precinct, which had jurisdiction.

He allegedly told cops that he and Coit had fought about breaking up, and claimed that it was she who had first grabbed the knife before he wrested it away. A police source said Coit had initiated the split.

Coit, a 5-foot-10 stunner who ran cross-country at Greenwich HS and had studied advertising and marketing at Hunter College, was still alive when she was rushed to Beth Israel but was pronounced dead about two hours later.

Her father is Lynde Coit, a Cornell-educated lawyer and senior adviser to the CEO at Plasco Energy Group Inc. The family lives in a $1.4 million home in Greenwich.
"She was a bright, young, wonderful girl. She had a bright future ahead of her," said a woman who lives nearby.

"She has the most wonderful family you could imagine."
Sarah Coit worked at the Lacoste clothing boutique at 608 Fifth Ave. near Rockefeller Center, where a hand-lettered sign in the window yesterday read, "The store is temporarily closed."

Workers could be seen inside consoling one another. Barrera was charged with second-degree murder. Dressed in a gray T-shirt and sweats, he silently stared downward as he was led from the station house for the ride to Central Booking yesterday.

Coit described herself as a "swinger" on her MySpace page, where she posted the phrases "f- -khype" and "love, love, love."

A police source said cops were called to the couple's apartment Jan. 8 because of a shouting match. When the couple lived on East 33rd St., Barrera was arrested for assault on a male friend, the source said.

Yesterday, "she was yelling, 'Stop! Get off me!' Then she got real silent, and I heard nothing else," said Jason Figueroa, 15, who lives upstairs.

http://www.nypost.com/p/n...GGcMli30rJ#ixzz1JF37raq9

So they had been fighting like that for MONTHS but no one did anything?

Saw this on the news yesterday. Some witness said she just saw her in a pool of blood with her head hanging. Crazy world we live in.

So they had been fighting like that for MONTHS but no one did anything?

Saw this on the news yesterday. Some witness said she just saw her in a pool of blood with her head hanging. Crazy world we live in.

Damn those relationships where they are constantly fighting always end up bad.. One of my buddies female cousins was in a relationship just like this. They constantly told her to leave the guy but she always said he isn't going to do anything. As it went on her husband shot her in their apartment and then killed himself. Her family lived in the apartment upstairs
30t6p3b.gif

Damn those relationships where they are constantly fighting always end up bad.. One of my buddies female cousins was in a relationship just like this. They constantly told her to leave the guy but she always said he isn't going to do anything. As it went on her husband shot her in their apartment and then killed himself. Her family lived in the apartment upstairs
30t6p3b.gif

Horrible... horrible tragedy.

Open shut case.

Multiple witnesses who all heard the same thing.

Throw the book at this mutherfker.

Horrible... horrible tragedy.

Open shut case.

Multiple witnesses who all heard the same thing.

Throw the book at this mutherfker.

Some sick %+%$ 
30t6p3b.gif
RIP to her...

Not to thread jack, but I read something similar..

Read in my local news where 2 kids (aged 16 and 17) tricked an 18 year old girl to their house, raped her, killed her, had sex with her dead body, decapitated her, put her in the freezer, and then burned by the bridge the next...

The two kids were sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for 10 years.

Some sick %+%$ going on in this world man.. RIP

Some sick %+%$ 
30t6p3b.gif
RIP to her...

Not to thread jack, but I read something similar..

Read in my local news where 2 kids (aged 16 and 17) tricked an 18 year old girl to their house, raped her, killed her, had sex with her dead body, decapitated her, put her in the freezer, and then burned by the bridge the next...

The two kids were sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for 10 years.

Some sick %+%$ going on in this world man.. RIP

RIP
That's so sad. Dude deserves to be thrown under the jail for that.
but that is a badly written article, mentions some things that shouldn't be said about her

RIP
That's so sad. Dude deserves to be thrown under the jail for that.
but that is a badly written article, mentions some things that shouldn't be said about her

Originally Posted by sickickz23

rest in peace.....

i hope the killer's parents don't say he's innocent.
^ I'm sorry, but that's an assinine comment. Dude turned himself in and said he did it.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

rest in peace.....

i hope the killer's parents don't say he's innocent.
^ I'm sorry, but that's an assinine comment. Dude turned himself in and said he did it.

RIP

All that fighting for months and nothing was done? That is cruel as hell. Dude intended it, no temp insanity either.

Death penalty?

Back
Top Bottom