SMH ... Girl I know from HS made the front page. Vol. No Bueno

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Furrell wrote:
So they had been fighting like that for MONTHS but no one did anything?

what was anyone to do? as sad as it is sometimes people don't leave until its to late...

it said the cops were called to their apartment before

RIP to the girl...

relationships like this scare the %#@$ out of me...she probably didn't think he'd ever take it THAT far
frown.gif

i'm not familiar with the are but was the part about her parents house and education/job necessary?  serious question...

Nah, it really isn't, and I have no clue why the media insists on adding that bit in. Like does the fact that she lives in a $1.4 mil home really matter? Or that she's 5'10? Why do we have to know that she's a "stunner" and a "blond beauty"?

Stupid... it takes away from the tragedy and the seriousness of the event... and I'm sure there's some race card played in this also. If it was any other race, I doubt there would be journalism like that. It's like the Missing white woman syndrome, but I'm not going to get into that cause this isn't the appropriate time.

Furrell wrote:

what was anyone to do? as sad as it is sometimes people don't leave until its to late...

RIP to the girl...

relationships like this scare the %#@$ out of me...she probably didn't think he'd ever take it THAT far
frown.gif

i'm not familiar with the are but was the part about her parents house and education/job necessary?  serious question...

Nah, it really isn't, and I have no clue why the media insists on adding that bit in. Like does the fact that she lives in a $1.4 mil home really matter? Or that she's 5'10? Why do we have to know that she's a "stunner" and a "blond beauty"?

Stupid... it takes away from the tragedy and the seriousness of the event... and I'm sure there's some race card played in this also. If it was any other race, I doubt there would be journalism like that. It's like the Missing white woman syndrome, but I'm not going to get into that cause this isn't the appropriate time.

Originally Posted by scshift

Furrell wrote:

RIP to the girl...

frown.gif

I think they played that up to be like, why is this beautiful girl with a monster?

God forgive me for this, but i do recall vague rumors in HS of people saying she was "easy" "%#%!!" etc ... Typical %%% that happens to every girl in HS

I wasn't friends with her, but I def know her in passing, she's friends with some of my homies, & she use to get movies @ my old job ... I feel sick

Furrell wrote:

RIP to the girl...

frown.gif

I think they played that up to be like, why is this beautiful girl with a monster?

God forgive me for this, but i do recall vague rumors in HS of people saying she was "easy" "%#%!!" etc ... Typical %%% that happens to every girl in HS

I wasn't friends with her, but I def know her in passing, she's friends with some of my homies, & she use to get movies @ my old job ... I feel sick

Dang I don't know what's worse: toxic relationship for months or having your head hanging on by a thread & still be alive..

Dang I don't know what's worse: toxic relationship for months or having your head hanging on by a thread & still be alive..

i aint tryna thread jack but one of my friends kuzns was killed by some sick MF_rs too they had an article of her in the rolling stones i think her name was kelly bullwinkle
RIP
30t6p3b.gif

i aint tryna thread jack but one of my friends kuzns was killed by some sick MF_rs too they had an article of her in the rolling stones i think her name was kelly bullwinkle
RIP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Encore

RIP to the girl...

frown.gif

^ As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, white woman syndrome. Doesn't make her life any less important, they just add those facts in to garner more outrage and sympathy.

Originally Posted by The Encore

RIP to the girl...

frown.gif

^ As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, white woman syndrome. Doesn't make her life any less important, they just add those facts in to garner more outrage and sympathy.

RIP to your homegirl.. i heard about this on the news.. smh some dudes are straight bananas..

RIP to your homegirl.. i heard about this on the news.. smh some dudes are straight bananas..

Back
Top Bottom