SMH ... Girl I know from HS made the front page. Vol. No Bueno

RIP

All that fighting for months and nothing was done? That is cruel as hell. Dude intended it, no temp insanity either.

Death penalty?

RIP to her, nearly decapitated though? c'mon, nobody deserves that
indifferent.gif

i like how the article starts out by calling her a blonde beauty. r.i.p. and all but...missing white woman syndrome.

i like how the article starts out by calling her a blonde beauty. r.i.p. and all but...missing white woman syndrome.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

probably wouldn't see this in the New York Times.

I hope the judge and the jury go ham on this man... lock him away for life without parole.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

probably wouldn't see this in the New York Times.

I hope the judge and the jury go ham on this man... lock him away for life without parole.

This actually ran in the NY Times today ... I'm guessing it's because shes from Greenwich (Rich White Girl, Rich Family, Killed by some @!!@#@%@$)

Blacktop ... Yea i went to GHS and graduated in 04 ... Who's your sis?

This actually ran in the NY Times today ... I'm guessing it's because shes from Greenwich (Rich White Girl, Rich Family, Killed by some @!!@#@%@$)

Blacktop ... Yea i went to GHS and graduated in 04 ... Who's your sis?

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

RIP

At least they got the killer, hopefully justice will be served.
I just can't fathom how justice could possibly be served.
It's such a horrible thing. What happened to her could never be imposed on him. I don't think there could ever be justice. Stabbing someone so brutally that they are almost decapitated? That is just awful.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

RIP

At least they got the killer, hopefully justice will be served.
I just can't fathom how justice could possibly be served.
It's such a horrible thing. What happened to her could never be imposed on him. I don't think there could ever be justice. Stabbing someone so brutally that they are almost decapitated? That is just awful.

Furrell wrote:
So they had been fighting like that for MONTHS but no one did anything?

what was anyone to do? as sad as it is sometimes people don't leave until its to late...

it said the cops were called to their apartment before

RIP to the girl...

relationships like this scare the %#@$ out of me...she probably didn't think he'd ever take it THAT far
frown.gif

i'm not familiar with the are but was the part about her parents house and education/job necessary?  serious question...

Furrell wrote:
So they had been fighting like that for MONTHS but no one did anything?

what was anyone to do? as sad as it is sometimes people don't leave until its to late...

it said the cops were called to their apartment before

RIP to the girl...

relationships like this scare the %#@$ out of me...she probably didn't think he'd ever take it THAT far
frown.gif

i'm not familiar with the are but was the part about her parents house and education/job necessary?  serious question...

Back
Top Bottom