SMH @ Me I'm going to a rave this weekend

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM
i thought this was hilarious

I Lol'd Too
laugh.gif

Went to one last weekend. You called some random number that had a pre recorded message with the details.

roll.gif

Heres the number

609-384-1931

"If you see constructions and guard rails, pay no mind"

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Raves are wassup

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by beezylocks

yoooo jumpman, i think im going to the same one
laugh.gif

i dont thizz but my boy and all his friends(some associates of mine) do and im tryna go c the women.
ill drink maybe
smokin.gif
but not
alien.gif

heard chicks get mad freaky, so u kno, what imma b trying to do.
laugh.gif

Let's make it happen!!! I don't know where this ones at but I'll let you know. We got to rock some heat for these rave beezies.
yeaaa, if its the same one ill b dude in teal sharks fitted and blk 10 deep T
laugh.gif
freakin on all the thizzed out chiks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Cop some mollys or pillys beforehand and it'll be a lot more fun. Just don't go sober. Where's it at anyways? Haven't been to one in like 2 years.

mollys >pills you wont fried in the morning

Originally Posted by babyteez

Cop some mollys or pillys beforehand and it'll be a lot more fun. Just don't go sober. Where's it at anyways? Haven't been to one in like 2 years.

Not unless you can find pills that are pure... The majority of the pills I've had in my lifetime were pretty pure.

OP, definitely take MDMA in some form... you will NOT regret it. Make sure what you get is pretty pure though.

Oh, and bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr
eek.gif
haven't seen you in a while.

Take a sh*tload of bubble gum and hand that $$% out at the rave. You'll be a celebrity there, no doubt.

Originally Posted by MagusUnltd

Originally Posted by babyteez

Not unless you can find pills that are pure... The majority of the pills I've had in my lifetime were pretty pure.

OP, definitely take MDMA in some form... you will NOT regret it. Make sure what you get is pretty pure though.

Oh, and bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr
eek.gif
haven't seen you in a while.

Keep the drug comments out of me topics please.

Back
Top Bottom