SMH @ Me I'm going to a rave this weekend

my cousin is talking me into going to one out in la this october. supposedly theres thousands of people going. never been to one before myself so i really dontknow what to expect.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'll have pics and vids on sunday guys.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif

just wear some gym shorts there homey, it'll pay off quick.

Definitely make sure to thizz. Honestly, if you don't you'll probably end up standing around wondering why everyone looks like they're having somuch better a time than you.

Me & my friend always wondered though. Like say Sandstorm came on, how would everyone's reaction be because they are all spaced out. Like people notunder any drugs would be like, "Oh this is my song." But when you are tripping out, what is the reaction. Anyone?

raves are fun. i would go when i was in the navy. they were the only palce i could go due to my age.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Me & my friend always wondered though. Like say Sandstorm came on, how would everyone's reaction be because they are all spaced out. Like people not under any drugs would be like, "Oh this is my song." But when you are tripping out, what is the reaction. Anyone?
put it like this, it goes from "your song" to having an orgasm if you're rollin'.

raves ftw

IMO the best ones are here in LA.

either way, have fun. stay hydrated.

bring back some pix and vids.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Me & my friend always wondered though. Like say Sandstorm came on, how would everyone's reaction be because they are all spaced out. Like people not under any drugs would be like, "Oh this is my song." But when you are tripping out, what is the reaction. Anyone?
orgasmic

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I got talked into it by my boy we going with some white womenz
smile.gif
But yeah I never been to a rave, and I'm a tall black dude. I expect to get it crackin with some of these chicks while they are thizzin on E. Hopefully I don't end up taking a L, because lately my lifes been a L guys, broke up with my girl, having job problems, constipated, etc. Hopefully this weekend is full of win, I'm taking my camcorder so if anything goes down that's full of win, it will be you tubed. If you want to see what the chicks look like go to my twitter. Up this topic on sunday so you can see the vids - k bye.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by shoeshi

btw who went to edc?

first time at a rave and time of my life man it was rediculous!
pimp.gif
damn lucky i didnt pay attention to it this year. definitely next year. did you pop?

Back
Top Bottom